Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height > Face

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Prove me wrong!
Imagine the following.
A guy who has a 9/10 face gets a match on tinder, and they go on a date. The girls anticipation is crushed when she sees he is a 5'7.
Now imagine a 5/10 face gets a match on tinder, and they go on a date. The girl didn't knew she is going with a 6'3 guy.
If you face is not too hideous and you are tall you can get laid. If you are below average in height you are probably fucked for life as females will look down upon you (literally) and your only chance is if you have a 8/10+ face (and thats not a guarantee either).

You can't get even a single match (except some landwhales) with 5/10 face, without your height mentioned.

It's semantics. In 2018, you need both just to attract an average, non-virgin woman.

I beg to differ
face and race is enough as proven in many instances

height and frame arent deal breakers as long as you are not a midget.
This

I'd argue Race > Height

JBW Theory is very real if you are not abominably ugly you can get something as a white man

naw dog, thats taking it a bit far

According to this video, females apparently want taller guys, yes...BUT will settle for chadlites that are a tiny bit shorter.

face and race is enough as proven in many instances

height and frame arent deal breakers as long as you are not a midget.
Well, define midget then.

if you said sub5'3(aka midget tier) it would have been true but I know this chadlite who is shorter than me and is popular with roasties

5'7 getting matches on tinder, you could have tried and made it a little realistic, come on now
Ihavethickthighssometimesthiswebsitemakesmefeel 888f81f5e218509b88305bc3bc03e48d

GODAMN IT SO I MADE A STUPID EXAMPLE!
My point was that imagine in real life, who do you think stacy would choose? a chad garden gnome or a normal looking tall boy?

Below 5'4 in height and 9/10 face wont save you

Below 3.5/10 face and godlike height wont save you

Inbetween bare minimum: 5'10 needs 6/10 face at least

Face >>>>>>>>> Height

false equivalencies. 5'7 is below entry level. try 5'9 or 5'10 the foid wouldnt really care if he is chad tier in looks. also 5/10 guys wouldnt get a date on tinder.

If you're not wearing lifts/elevator shoes you're not trying. Good pair of boots takes me from 5'11" to 6'2"

Unless you're a turbomanlet, no.

I'm taller than the majority of men in the US, and the majority of men have gotten laid while I haven't. What do you think that means?

I've never known a 20+ kissless virgin who was short & attractive. Hell even fredrick brennan (former wizardchan owner) had sex at 19 despite being a literal cripple. Short guys are at a definite disadvantage and they get mocked often, but face >>> height.

Prove me wrong!
Imagine the following.
A guy who has a 9/10 face gets a match on tinder, and they go on a date. The girls anticipation is crushed when she sees he is a 5'7.
Now imagine a 5/10 face gets a match on tinder, and they go on a date. The girl didn't knew she is going with a 6'3 guy.
If you face is not too hideous and you are tall you can get laid. If you are below average in height you are probably fucked for life as females will look down upon you (literally) and your only chance is if you have a 8/10+ face (and thats not a guarantee either).

I’m 6’3 and my height has NEVER helped me with any femoid. I’ve always been rejected.

tbh depends on the femoid