Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height >>>> face

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Height makes you feel emasculated and powerless everywhere you go. Being short has literally made me depressed. If you're a tallfag you will never understand how actually brutal it feels to know that everyone could bash your head in and how brutal it is to look up at someone when talking to Them. If you're a tallfag just inject T and get a gymmaxed body and you will easily find a girl.
If you think face matters more than height you're not blackpilled.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

IT'S 50 50 BROO!!
Z1kd6kcgrwg31

Last edited:
Height > face is LAW boyos!

Does it mean being very tall but very ugly is better than being very handsome but very short or what?

Does it mean being very tall but very ugly is better than being very handsome but very short or what?
In terms of life quality yes. In terms of attractiveness face might matter just as much at baseline. But with height you can do things to improve your attractiveness. You can increase your status so much easier and you can become socially dominant and mog the fuck out of manlets, especially if you inject T. If you're a manlet there is almost no way to improve yourself.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Manletism isn't all doom and gloom though! There's one good thing - roping is easier.

Anyway, honestly I don't know how bad it is to be ugly since my face isn't far below average. If I could be average-height but with a 1/10 face instead, my life could be worse. At least I would have a goal to work towards though - geomaxxing for plastic surgery.

to know that everyone could bash your head in
Yes. I'm always on edge when I'm outside because I'm the perfect target for a mugging.

to look up at someone when talking to Them
I hate that. They sometimes don't even notice I'm saying something to them or just don't care. It's fine only when I'm talking to a single person and it isn't loud - exactly the opposite of a nightclub/party.

Average height and chad face is okay but some foids will still prefer taller ogre over you. And if you are a manlet, a godlike face won't save you.

Its is, you mentioned things many guys here dont, the biggest discrimination that exist is toward the short guys, i would say no one consider us humans at all. And im not talking about short 5'10 thats normal height, im talking below 5'7

Its is, you mentioned things many guys here dont, the biggest discrimination that exist is toward the short guys, i would say no one consider us humans at all. And im not talking about short 5'10 thats normal height, im talking below 5'7
Manlet with godlike face won't save us. Many foids will still prefer tall ogre. And we will experience heightmogging until the end of our lives.:feelsaww:

Manlet with godlike face won't save us. Many foids will still prefer tall ogre. And we will experience heightmogging until the end of our lives.:feelsaww:
There is no escaping, tallfags get respect and other men talk to them like to an equal, not like to an fucking child even when you are in your 30s.

Average height and chad face is okay but some foids will still prefer taller ogre over you. And if you are a manlet, a godlike face won't save you.
They would prefer taller masculine guy over short prettyboy but if taller guy has a really ugly face like below, ITS OVER.

9625920a47896ef991d9ea8c55d3e8be

Imo Face >> height

I would rather be 5’8 with a good face than 6’3 or above and still have an unattractive face so to me face>height

So true! Go to the store and you'll see it! Tall troll-faced lanklets! With Stacys!