Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height >>>> face, proof inside

How tall are you?

Both important

Both Face and Height are important, but height matters slightly more imo.
5’8
Honestly like 5’7 3/4 but I round it to 5’8
I height mog you by half an inch. I'm 5'8 1/4". Is still over for both of us though :feelscry:

Double checked the site and it's full of black women :feelsseriously: who tf cares what their preferences are :feelswhat:

@speedtypingincel

Both important tag
Double checked the site and it's full of black women :feelsseriously: who tf cares what their preferences are :feelswhat:
volcel if you would reject women of a certain race
super duper volcel if you do this while complaining about not being liked because you’re Indian or whatever

seems like I was wrong about face>height

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...-ugly-tall-guy-or-handsome-short-guy.1068252/

God damn is it hard being a manlet. There’s literally no advantages to it. Literally the butt of society. And we don’t even get sympathy for it. Just disrespected more
The women are too low IQ to understand that their faces, however cute they may think they are, don’t entirely translate to how their sons would look with an ugly father. They could very easily become subhuman, especially if the woman has a short family.

JFL at trusting what femoids say when saying they're attracted to height is much closer to the bluepill and more socially acceptable.

5'7 chad mogs every tallcel on the forum.

Both important tag

volcel if you would reject women of a certain race
super duper volcel if you do this while complaining about not being liked because you’re Indian or whatever
Call me volcel then if i avoid a hostile "relationship" with a hole with a higher T number than me. Call me volcel then if I don't want AIDS or any STD

Call me volcel then if i avoid a hostile "relationship" with a hole with a higher T number than me. Call me volcel then if I don't want AIDS or any STD
White girls are whores too
And there’s some cute black girls out there tbh. I mean I prefer white, Asian and Latino girls myself but I have found black girls attractive as well and wouldn’t deny an opportunity with one on the basis of her being black if I like her

seems like I was wrong about face>height

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...-ugly-tall-guy-or-handsome-short-guy.1068252/

God damn is it hard being a manlet. There’s literally no advantages to it. Literally the butt of society. And we don’t even get sympathy for it. Just disrespected more
Massive Fucking Cope Thread

Let me break this down for you so you can better understand why

Face>Height
20191216 013639

JFL at this foid post.

When foids talk about tall ugly men, they aren't talking about a 3/10 goblin/ogre faced tallcels, they're talking about average 5-6/10 men who cracked 6ft and are constantly being compared to chads/lites/tyrones with an average rate of 8/10

The only foids who can legitimately eliminate sub5'8"males are foids who crack and stand at 6feet and up. Sub5'7" foids cant afford to eliminate a very good looking man who stands at 5'6" if all the "tall men" look like shit compared to him.

There isn't enough face in the world for a 5'7" male to get a 6ft foid, in this aspect it is indeed over. The difference is simply too much and this is the only time where height can be worth more than face. But make no mistake, being 6foot4 is worthless if you have a 3/10 face. You'll still get beaten out by 5+/10 men who just missed the 6foot mark

But if we're talking about an inch or 2 worth of difference, face can definitely save a male who's shorter than 6ft.
JFL at trusting what femoids say when saying they're attracted to height is much closer to the bluepill and more socially acceptable.

5'7 chad mogs every tallcel on the forum.
5'7" chad will struggle getting 5'10"+ foids

Last edited:

i'm between 5,4 and 5,5

All in this forum mogs me LOL

5'3 bruher moment
I'd kill for your height
Im not even human at this point
Welp there's always a bigger fish. However you probably voicemog me.

Register on that forum and ask: would you choose a tall Indian guy or a short white guy... Yeah, you'll know how overrated the heightpill is...
Brutal race pill ngl. a 7ft curry in the west would still be incel imo

Brutal race pill ngl. a 7ft curry in the west would still be incel imo
Khali the Indian WWE wrestler was an incel until he joined the WWE and statusmaxxed. Pretty sure he's near to 7ft tall.

UwizT2T.png

Even after statusmaxxing he had to resort to arranged marriage.

i always feel like people here dont know what a 3\10 guy looks like

Khali the Indian WWE wrestler was an incel until he joined the WWE and statusmaxxed. Pretty sure he's near to 7ft tall.

UwizT2T.png

ngl, this was unexpected. Completely destroys my 7ft incel curry argument

ngl, this was unexpected. Completely destroys my 7ft incel curry argument
*expected tbh

A currycel could be famous, he could cure cancer, he could be a billionaire - arrange marriage is the only option he has regardless. And beta male-feminists in India are hell-bent on destroying that option. Mark my words arrange marriage will get banned in less than 10 years in India.

*expected tbh

A currycel could be famous, he could cure cancer, he could be a billionaire - arrange marriage is the only option he has regardless. And beta male-feminists in India are hell-bent on destroying that option. Mark my words arrange marriage will get banned in less than 10 years in India.
So youre saying that that curry is incel at 7ft?

UwizT2T.png

wtf i always thought he was a slayer

So youre saying that that curry is incel at 7ft?
Did you even read the post? That's what I said - he was incel until he got the statusboost of being in the WWE. And even then he had to opt for arrange marriage.

Black women care about height even more than other women.

Many will choose a tall average guy over a handsome short guy for ltr.

wtf i always thought he was a slayer
Nah, man. Vince McMahon always had him in all kinds of love storylines with the female wrestlers. That doesn't make him a slayer though.

Good on Vince though - at least Khali got to kiss a lot of hot white women thanks to him:

Imagine having a boss that forces his female employees to kiss the incel employee. Heaven on Earth :lul:

Keep in mind that when women say shit like "I'd rather date an ugly tall guy than a short guy", they're picturing a 6/10 6'3 guy or something. Not some heinous ogre.

5’8
Honestly like 5’7 3/4 but I round it to 5’8
youre just ugly. 5'8 with a good face is doable
Keep in mind that when women say shit like "I'd rather date an ugly tall guy than a short guy", they're picturing a 6/10 6'3 guy or something. Not some heinous ogre.
yep its always tall average or above average men

a 5'2 guy with the face of God won't get girls but 6'11 guy will get laid even with turboincel face so I don't believe in face supremacists. although face is the second most improtant component after bone structure.

tesla iq
people and even babies spend more time looking at attractive people because they are pleasing on the eye.Its in our dna to avoid ugly ogres

What's more important doesn't matter, if you're a truecel, both of them looks like shit

can you name at least 5 of them?
no I didn't make a list I have seen people who exposed themselves over a period of time that are good looking but extremely short. and I think women value strength and bone structure more than facial rations instinctively. that's just my opinion.

okc_rating_curve1.png

Daily reminder that females deem 80% of males as unattractive.
"Tehee I prefer ugly tall guys." = 5 to 6 psl.