Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "height > face" is retarded

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
The average male is 5 inches taller than the average foid, the only reason women want "tall" men and not just tallER is because they aren't attracted to the average man's FACE, tall height just could be a compensation for a mediocre male face, and short height can only worsen an ALREADY shit smv because of FACE

Face is literally life, it's your entire character and how you're treated, "face hailo" also determines how your other features are viewed: If you're ugly & white you're seen a pasty cracker white trash uggo, if you're white and good looking, you're seen a "handsome European men", if you're an ugly shitskin you're a "worthless nigger" but if you're a good looking shitskin you're an "exotic hot man", same with height, if you're tall and grotesque, you're a weird giraffe, if you have good face having beard suits you, being bald suits you, wearing a potato bag suits you, etc

There are many ugly tall incels but there are NONE chad-face short"cels", never was and never will be, of course heightpill is real and short height is always a negative just like being poor is always a negative, but the main thing that determines smv is FACE and the reason men have overall low smv is because we don't have good looking FACES

"height > face" is a joke, anyone who unironically believes that is either not an incel or is coping about his face being attractive

I heavily agree.

The main thing is the face. If you have an unattractive face, it's over.

Some niggas that are 4-5 in the face still get foids if they're tall.

Low iq. Tallfags can't be incel you'd know if you ever left your room

Yes, the face shows more genetic information than the body.
Exactly that. The first thing people will judge you by when they see you is your face

Low iq. Tallfags can't be incel you'd know if you ever left your room
I'm not tallfag, I'm average height and majority of niggas around my age are also 5'9-6'0 where I live, height is rarely even a factor because most men are of similar height, the differentiating factor is FACE, color, hair, physique, socioeconomic status, personality, etc, a good looking rich manlet is never incel

I'm not tallfag, I'm average height and majority of niggas around my age are also 5'9-6'0 where I live, height is rarely even a factor because most men are similar height, the differentiating factor is FACE, color, hair, physique, socioeconomic status, personality, etc, a good looking rich manlet is never incel
You only have to be average height to ascend, that's it. Ugly tallfags are 1000x more likely to ascend than good looking manlets. Of course you don't understand this because you aren't a manlet and you probably don't even notice their existence

You only have to be average height to ascend, that's it.
That's like saying you only have to not be a disabled 500lbs 2iq down syndrome abomination to ascend, not being short is not even the bare minimum
Ugly tallfags are 1000x more likely to ascend than good looking manlets.
Mega cope, the "ugly tallfags" you're speaking of are probably not ugly, and show me one "good looking manlet" who's incel
Of course you don't understand this because you aren't a manlet and you probably don't even notice their existence
Based on multiple polls and what I see irl incels have the exact same height distribution as the general male population, this means height can't be a major factor of inceldom

That's like saying you only have to not be a disabled 500lbs 2iq down syndrome abomination to ascend, not being short is not even the bare minimum
Lol it's apparent from your hyperbolic example that you don't argue in good faith and are disingenuous
Mega cope, the "ugly tallfags" you're speaking of are probably not ugly, and show me one "good looking manlet" who's incel
They are below average at best. I almost never see young men the same height as me walking around with girls. Tallfags on the other hand I've seen a dime a dozen

Also I never said good looking manlets are incels so nice strawman
Based on multiple polls
Jfl @ you if you think the faggots here are actual incels. I'd wager 80% of these fuckers go on discord and brag about all the girls that had a crush on them. I know this because I saw it firsthand and even had a discussion with @My Name Jeff
what I see irl
You're biased, I'm a manlet and sometimes even I don't notice the turbomanlets around me. I'm aware that average men see me the same way

Last edited:
Lol it's apparent from your hyperbolic example that you don't argue in good faith and are disingenuous

They are below average at best. I almost never see young men the same height as me walking around with girls. Tallfags on the other hand I've seen a dime a dozen

Also I never said good looking manlets are incels so nice strawman

Jfl @ you if you think the faggots here are actual incels. I'd wager 80% of these fuckers go on discord and brag about all the girls that had a crush on them. I know this because I saw it firsthand and even had a discussion with @My Name Jeff

You're biased, I'm a manlet and sometimes even I don't notice the turbomanlets around me. I'm aware that average men see me the same way
I'm not denying that most gen z short men are incel, because being short doesn't mean a higher probability of having other good features more than the general population, manlets definitely have it worse

BUT, the vast majority of incels are non-short (because the vast majority of men aren't short), which means the main cause is men's nonexistent inherent smv and FACE

I think am the problem is a lot of us are slightly ugly and slightly average height. Nothing to offer

as a 5'2 middle eastern subnigger height is more important

Height is very important and a big halo if your face isn't ugly. Also a good looking face can't save a noticeably short guy.

I've always thought that you gotta have something, if you don't have the height then you gotta have the face and vice versa

Face will always be more important but in the real world, traits have a certain balance only a small % of people have an extreme balance of traits. So a combination of good face, average to decent height etc. will be attractive. even if the person has good face and is short, somewhere in the world, a foid will want him. NT is also important

I've seen subhuman tall (6'3plus) with girls, foid brain just activates once they see you're tall and select you as a potential mate

A tall LTN won't be a slayer like a tall chad but he will still get girls

I'm saying water tbh you're just coping also height is better to have for other stuff too like respect and work etc

if you're tall and grotesque, you're a weird giraffe
Tell that to this guy

Height > face.

I'm not tallfag, I'm average height and majority of niggas around my age are also 5'9-6'0 where I live, height is rarely even a factor because most men are of similar height, the differentiating factor is FACE, color, hair, physique, socioeconomic status, personality, etc, a good looking rich manlet is never incel
I've bolded the important part. They're not into him for his face. You're right, not incel, but would be if he wasn't rich. No amount of money will make her have that raw, animal attraction towards him.

Black pill remains undefeated.