Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height >>>>>> face is real

S

staygoldponyboy

Greycel
Under the average height of women is 1/10
No face for the man who have height of average of women

It is true that looks are important but don't forget that women have the ability to select for their species. Do you believe that no matter how good-looking a person is, if they are short, women will not take them? You can ask the opinions of many women everywhere. There is evidence. Every woman is a witness.

Yeah bro, men like Tom Cruise or Zac Effron post on .is while deformed tallfags slay prime Stacy

Everyone's experience is different there's lot of ugly dudes who are tall and rejecting the height halo but the short with descent face are rejecting the face halo

nah, height is important ofc but face matters way more, i have a friend who is 5'2 but is extremely handsome like crazy and also has a great build, so he doesnt have much difficulty getting laid

nah, height is important ofc but face matters way more, i have a friend who is 5'2 but is extremely handsome like crazy and also has a great build, so he doesnt have much difficulty getting laid
You mean 0.000001% looks?

Knajjd was incel

Everyone's experience is different there's lot of ugly dudes who are tall and rejecting the height halo but the short with descent face are rejecting the face halo
there is no "face halo". Face is law. If you're ugly facially it's over. Having an ugly face is the WORST. I am a manlet and I admit face is the most important because I am a complete subhuman facially.

Im talking about "normal" manlet heights like 5'6ft or 5'7ft, obviously no face for 5'2ft
5'2 with pretty boy face will slay. Face is everything. Believe me I envy those cutecels on this forum as an ogrecel. Every time i look at my face i want to VOMIT.

5'2 with pretty boy face will slay. Face is everything. Believe me I envy those cutecels on this forum as an ogrecel. Every time i look at my face i want to VOMIT.
5'2 is over with any face, otherwise guys like Knajjd would have never found his forum

5'2 is over with any face, otherwise guys like Knajjd would have never found his forum
he was a faggot though. I'd ascend with his face easily.

he was a faggot though. I'd ascend with his face easily.
why would he join and represent the forum if he was gay. Tbh i dont think he was naturally gay, he forced himself to be gay because he had no choice

why would he join and represent the forum if he was gay. Tbh i dont think he was naturally gay, he forced himself to be gay because he had no choice
tales.

Based and truthpilled