Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height >>> Face: Height is everything.

Real mutthafukkin Gs

His face looks fine, though, not really an example of how important height is over face; I thought you were disavowing the heightpill and focusing on face, at least going off of your threads a few days ago... :feelsjuice:

But JFL at what would happen if an actual sub 5 curry attempted to propose to the foids; accusations of harassment, public humiliation, and plain mockery would be quite frequent to see. :feelsclown:

His face looks fine, though, not really an example of how important height is over face; I thought you were disavowing the heightpill and focusing on face, at least going off of your threads a few days ago... :feelsjuice:
if he was short, it would be over for him

Didn't you used to say that Face > Height. Seeing just one example just made you switch up like that? Also all those foids are uglier than him, so with his height plus him probably being a NT popular kid, I wasn't surprised about this video.

That doesn't mean Height >>> face
He has a weak jawline, height is the only thing saving him
198086BF 3DAE 468F 9B94 EEA99F8E872D

He can't make up his mind on anything
Once he's older, he'll come to the realization that Just Not Be Incel is law:bigbrain:.

you sure he's 6?? doesn't look that tall, 5'10 at most

Height = Face

Height isn't too determinant for physic attractive. I've seen more cases which foids choose low height mans due facial factions only.