Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Height > Face) Female Incel Detection System

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Greetings.

I walk a lot in the park & go to the malls sometimes as well.

I noticed a female won't bother even looking at me once.

Now I don't have the best eye sight but I do look if a girl is short first (If shes tall i know i don't have a chance)

If shes short I try to do the face check & body next. (TBH I shouldn't even be this judgmental im not even getting pussy to begin with rofl, but i guess its just in my nature to do these checks)

Im almost 100% this is exactly what girls do as well. From distance they check height then if ur tall (this is explains why majority don't look at me)

She will then check out ur face.

Its been a while since i seen a girl do this check esp since im short. But however

I notice when I walk with friend (my friend isn't fully chad but i would say got looks of chris brown (chiseled jaw) only thing is hes 6'0 which eliminates him from Chad level) he gets checked out a lot! The girls eye fuck him...it gets me kind of mad sometimes smh.

So this is just solid proof that these are the steps a female takes & that height is indeed #1

Sure lets say u have a date and ur about same height. (im not saying anyone ever here will go on one. Im just trying to prove my point.)

U could prob end up being together with the girl & end up having sex but that doesn't mean she will find u sexually attractive. Your prob going to need a lot of $ to back urself up.

Greetings.

I walk a lot in the park & go to the malls sometimes as well.

I noticed a female won't bother even looking at me once.

Now I don't have the best eye sight but I do look if a girl is short first (If shes tall i know i don't have a chance)

If shes short I try to do the face check & body next. (TBH I shouldn't even be this judgmental im not even getting pussy to begin with rofl, but i guess its just in my nature to do these checks)

Im almost 100% this is exactly what girls do as well. From distance they check height then if ur tall (this is explains why majority don't look at me)

She will then check out ur face.

Its been a while since i seen a girl do this check esp since im short. But however

I notice when I walk with friend (my friend isn't fully chad but i would say got looks of chris brown (chiseled jaw) only thing is hes 6'0 which eliminates him from Chad level) he gets checked out a lot! The girls eye fuck him...it gets me kind of mad sometimes smh.

So this is just solid proof that these are the steps a female takes & that height is indeed #1

Sure lets say u have a date and ur about same height. (im not saying anyone ever here will go on one. Im just trying to prove my point.)

U could prob end up being together with the girl & end up having sex but that doesn't mean she will find u sexually attractive. Your prob going to need a lot of $ to back urself up.
I’m 5’3 any natural improvement is futile unless surgery

indeed . I never looked deep into it but is there surgery for height? I Remember hearing something about knee caps but im not 100% since im scared of surgery ill never do it.

decided to not be lazy for once and look it up

"In Korea, a country where height is crucial to success, it's reported that up to 600 limb-lengthening surgeries are performed each year, along with the promise that patients will gain 5 inches in height. In the US, leg-lengthening surgery costs about$85,000 and only a few American doctors perform the procedure.

Agreed, height is vastly more important than face - especially if you don't have a social circle that you can meet females via.

Agreed, height is vastly more important than face - especially if you don't have a social circle that you can meet females via.
Even with social circle it plays a role...dude ur 5'10 ! U can't relate

The most sophisticated system ever.

this is fake, both are very important

I saw a 5’3 guy with a Stacy of the same height today, had to do a double take.

I never said they are not.

But Height is more important than Face.

prob his sister or cousin (prob fuck their cousins as well)
He was kissing her, had a good face though.

because women are illogical, best thing to do is punch them, knock them out (be sure you at least have a knife in case some white knight cuck comes along trying to defend her supposed "hono...hahahaha I couldn't type that out with a straight face, anyways, rape her (make sure its in a dark place) and if she wakes up feed her vicodin. find a way to hide the body. dispose of evidence.

you got laid bro! congrats!

in all seriousness though women are passive-aggressive (and that's their trademark) and just waiting for us to put our jackboots down their throats to tell them to shut up. because they secret want to be bossed around. that's their M.O.

He was kissing her, had a good face though.
Height is still important. If he was 5'1 she was 5'3 the chances of them together would be rare . not long lasting & prob no sexual attraction.
nope & nothing to back it up either. I wonder how tall u are as well.
because women are illogical, best thing to do is punch them, knock them out (be sure you at least have a knife in case some white knight cuck comes along trying to defend her supposed "hono...hahahaha I couldn't type that out with a straight face, anyways, rape her (make sure its in a dark place) and if she wakes up feed her vicodin. find a way to hide the body. dispose of evidence.

you got laid bro! congrats!

in all seriousness though women are passive-aggressive (and that's their trademark) and just waiting for us to put our jackboots down their throats to tell them to shut up. because they secret want to be bossed around. that's their M.O.
faxx

Height > face

My face proves this theory.

Height and face have equal importance.

Height and face have equal importance.
can't say Equal.

Short Ugly Dude - is a pure af incel & im one of them & i know many others suffering.

Tall Ugly Dude has chances. I have friends who are tall and ugly in relationships

Short Cute Dude - still hard i mean u have to find a girl shorter....a short guy with a tall girl just means the guy has money i don't see how a girl can be sexually attracted to a guy who has a cute face but short frame.

Tall Cute Dude = Chad

Wow and they all ghost you after they find out your height ? That must have been brutal at the start
Yes.
I knew my place long before the tinder experiments though, I overdosed on black pills in May

detachable-height-increase-elevator-shoes-insole-1-5-to-2-inches-taller-101.png

honestly i would just fake the height If u do end up getting her in bed tell her u like having ur shoes on as well. Or maybe get her drunk & she won't care much. (Make sure she knows ur tall before u get her drunk)

detachable-height-increase-elevator-shoes-insole-1-5-to-2-inches-taller-101.png

Kope
honestly i would just fake the height If u do end up getting her in bed tell her u like having ur shoes on as well. Or maybe get her drunk & she won't care much.

Yes.
I knew my place long before the tinder experiments though, I overdosed on black pills in May
Are u at least 5 foot 6 ?, I can't imagine being that short , I often get height mogged at 5 foot 10, but I've a recessed jaw and chin along with a massive bulbous nose

why is this thread so popualr right now? Face > height unless you're absurdly short like 5'4'', but even then a 5'4'' foid would rather pick a handsome 5'4'' manlet than a 6'3'' INCEL like Jsanza

why is this thread so popualr right now? Face > height unless you're absurdly short like 5'4'', but even then a 5'4'' foid would rather pick a handsome 5'4'' manlet than a 6'3'' INCEL like Jsanza
So ur saying we have short chads are running around?

Lets say u are 5'7 & cute. U have to give up height (drop to 5'3) or looks...i think anyone will give up there looks? (not to mention dick size is effected when u drop height)

Last edited:
So ur saying we have short chads are running around?

Lets say u are 5'7 & cute. U have to give up height (drop to 5'3) or looks...i think anyone will give up there looks? (not to mention dick size is effected)

WTF? yes there are manlet chadlites running around like little sex gnomes.

You can't even accurately judge how tall someone is from a distance anyways JFL this thread

WTF? yes there are manlet chadlites running around like little sex gnomes.

You can't even accurately judge how tall someone is from a distance anyways JFL this thread
Im sure u can judge someones height from distance because ur eye balls adjust .... can u judge someones looks from distance ?

U can't be chad unless ur 6'0 above dude thats just facts.

Link me a sexy short chad with tall hot girl (minus social status / wealth)

A taller girl would never find a shorter dude sexually attractive unless she has something wrong in her brain.

Im sure u can judge someones height from distance because ur eye balls adjust .... can u judge someones looks from distance ?

U can't be chad unless ur 6'0 above dude thats just facts.

Link me a sexy short chad with tall hot girl (minus social status / wealth)

A taller girl would never find a shorter dude sexually attractive unless she has something wrong in her brain.

:lul: JFL at this height cope if you were 5'4'' and had a slayer face you wouldn't be incel you would be spider monkey fucking some hoebag right now.

FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE

:lul: JFL at this height cope if you were 5'4'' and had a slayer face you wouldn't be incel you would be spider monkey fucking some hoebag right now.

FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE
HEIGHT HEIGHT HEIGHT

Tell me what is ur height.

u guys saying height are prob above 5'5 & u just say "nope" with no hard evidence.

Like i said if u had to give up 1 thing. Face Or Height. U would clearly choose Face. Imagine u are 5'10 good looking. U had to go down to 5'3 good looking.... This comes with penis size decrease.

I rather choose face. Have ugly face but remain 5'10. U can perform surgery.

tallcels with a subhuman face will argue face>height, while manlets with a good face will argue height>face. It's been this way for a long time.

Last edited:
Exception not the rule
True, but it’s not an uncommon sight if the guy has a good face. You don’t see a lot of average guys that short doing well, and ugly ones are almost non-existent.

Last edited:
You are coping again, face>>>>>>>>>>>height.