Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height envy. What calls for it?

What's at the root of height envy?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There is often fighting over who is or isn't a fakecel. Or if they aren't a fakecel, they should still shut up with their bragging about enviable traits. Like tallcels. I don't think being tall precludes you from being incel. But I do think you've got it better than me if you're taller than me.

But why? Is it because the one I envy is above the average? Would I not be envious of someone below average height/whatever my "manlet cutoff" is, even if they were still taller than me? Or is it a matter of inches? If I were 5'4", maybe I wouldn't be like "Argh fakecels" at someone who was 5'5". Maybe. But maybe I would be mad at this 5'5-cel if I were 5'0". Or shorter.

Where do you think it comes from? I don't know.

Sub 5'10 look really funny
Most look short with small frames and big heads (lik little boys , because the cranium reaches 90% of its adult size at 5 years old)
Short legs , hard to find pants especially to sub 5'8 males
If you're sub 5'10 and look at a big mirror and see yourself thoroughly you'll just see how your small stature is such big failo

Most look short with small frames and big heads (lik little boys , because the cranium reaches 90% of its adult size at 5 years old)
If you're sub 5'10 and look at a big mirror and see yourself thoroughly you'll just see how your small stature is such big failo

5'9" is still within the American male average.

5'9" is still within the American male average.
Researches don't matter , you'll realize you're short and ugly by looking at the mirror and by counting how many times you get height mogged
Plus I'm talking about my experience as a 5'7 , I just look comical with my short legs and child-like stature

Because you would think that if you were 5'5, you wouldn't be incel or you would have a much better life (cope), then you start thinking this guy has it easy/good(while he doesn't, he having it better than you doesn't mean his situation is good).

Same as a person from malawi envying someone poor from a developing country, both are fucked, but the guy from a developing country is for sure in a better situation.

So I guess its because some people want to believe that they are not that far away from happiness/their goal, so its much more reasonable to envy someone who is in a better situation than yours, but not that far away from it (meaning that you could possibly achieve it), instead of admiting that you are too far away from your goal and that its completely over

At least when you're tall you get some respect. When your short everyone wants to press your buttons.

<6'1" = over
Simple as

At least when you're tall you get some respect. When your short everyone wants to press your buttons.
I'm 6'3 and people still treat me like a little retarded boy. No one really respects me.

Sub 5'10 = incel or betabuxx

Cucks here stop putting "betabuxxing" as an option
I'd rather remain incel than betabuxx, but it's the only option for sub 5'10 men. JFL at trying to get any foid who is old enough to be a height queen when you're under 5'10.

It’s over for me cause 5’8
Life is a constant state of dopamine and bliss when you're 7ft tall. Look at this dude getting mires everytime he enters a new store

Girl1: "stop staring"
Girl2: : "I can't help it teehee"

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/WPBf81HCPrk?feature=share

Images 2

I will blow up all the 6 FOOTERS and I will be happy:feelsdevil: