Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height doesnt matter!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Just be an asian who is 5'7 and conquer half the world bro and fuck all the foids there bro:soy:.

atleast he had a great personality.

Just go to a pygmy tribe bruh.

Just rape theory.

Just live in a time when women were kept under control bro.

Just be manlet Mongolian warlord theory

He was probably above average in height compared to all those malnourished ricecels

Did you guys know that 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of Genghis? Furthermore, this means that there's a lot more people who are indirect descendants of him. Basically, he's raped so many women that his bloodline will never die out. There has never been a slayer as big as Genghis, figuratively and literally. Yet the cucked western world teaches us about literal faggot Greeks and Romans. Why teach us about the second biggest empire when the biggest empire is even more interesting? Probably because it hurts the white man's fragile ego, everything is so centered around them, they can stand it that others have achieved much more than they ever will.

I keep mistaking you for that faggot chad (((Mentalcel))) @Cuyen maybe because both of you are white-passing 6”0 Turkish men

I keep mistaking you for that faggot chad (((Mentalcel))) @Cuyen maybe because both of you are white-passing 6”0 Turkish men
why do you mistaken us we have completly different Avis and ranks?