Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height doesn't matter

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
You will never get a foid if your face is ugly. I see tons of perma-incels in my classroom who are very tall. When you see their faces up close you will instantly realise why they are single.

Low iq post. Height is a rule-out criterion, not a rule-in criterion. If you're short, it's definitely over. But if you're tall, it might still be over. That doesn't mean height isn't important.

Shortcels and Tall'cels' are fighting over looks vs height, while foids are laughing at them because they look for & can get both in Chads.

I never knew a tallfag in real life who was incel.

You will never get a foid if your face is ugly. I see tons of perma-incels in my classroom who are very tall. When you see their faces up close you will instantly realise why they are single.
Agreed ,weird there aren’t any handsome short cels ? Fuck them i hope they die

Low iq post. Height is a rule-out criterion, not a rule-in criterion. If you're short, it's definitely over. But if you're tall, it might still be over. That doesn't mean height isn't important.

Shortcels and Tall'cels' are fighting over looks vs height, while foids are laughing at them because they look for & can get both in Chads.

Delusional. Height halo is insane. As is face halo too. The reason "face vs. height" debate is a circus is because there is no definitive conclusion. Both are important. One can maybe compensate for the other in some cases.

Brutal truth ngl

Jfl at bluepillers.is

People dont understand how much height matters. [UWSL]Its the equivelant of a girl with big tits and fat ass doesnt matter if she has stacy face or average or below average.[/UWSL]

The especially brutal thing about manletism is that it will also lower other men's estimation of you. Ugly ogres might at least get respect whereas small men don't.

Room temperature IQ post

I'm sick of this same old debate. Fucking come up with something new for Christ's sake.

The face x height debate is endless and nobody comes to a real conclusion so i think the right thing to do is to assume both are equaly important

I'm sick of this same old debate. Fucking come up with something new for Christ's sake.
The face x height debate is endless and nobody comes to a real conclusion so i think the right thing to do is to assume both are equaly important
They don't have to choose because they can have both :feelsclown:

This is very true. The biggest Chad I knew in secondary school was only 5’5.

Ok maybe Chadlet but his face more than made up for it. Most foids were at his height.
No face makes up for that height. I am 5'5 and it's a literal death sentence. There are guys in my school around my height, unlike me they have good faces, does that change anything? No, they are still incel.

No face makes up for that height. I am 5'5 and it's a literal death sentence. There are guys in my school around my height, unlike me they have good faces, does that change anything? No, they are still incel.
Do you live in the Scandinavian countries.

I wouldn't go that far but yes imo Face overules height.

I assume you are not short enough to receive the automatic label of "young adolescent" despite being 23+.

Literally impossible height doesn't make up for your face. Unless you're exaggerating how ugly they are.
No, they were quite ugly. Ogre faces.

Women want to be with a man who physically dominates them. A 5'4" pretty boy doesn't do it for them, because that stature is not dominating, and they don't "feel safe" with him.