Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height doesnt matter

S

shibo

Officer
If ur ugly and tall all it does it bring attention towards yourself. U have to be good looking and tall for me i have a bad frame and im ugly so it sucks also im balding

How tall are you?

It certainly is not enough.

Manlets are living life on "Insert Coin" difficulty

“Oh look, an exception. Rule disproven”

Example:

Rule: Life forms have a biological imperative to survive and reproduce. They will go to great lengths to ensure their own survival, by any means necessary.

Exception: But some people commit suicide.

500 IQ conclusion: “Survival doesn’t matter bro!”

If you are 3/10 or bellow and tall >6'1 you are just bully trophy. Bullies feel more powerfull when they bully someone who is bigger than them. They will do it in front of others so you can't fight back because everyone is against you.

That's kind of a clickbaity title tbh.

Shibo, i suggest you grow beard if you can.

If you are short (5'3 to 5'7) but have a really good looking face, then height doesn't matter.

If you are short but have an average or below-looking face, then height would suddenly matter.

If you are tall (higher than 5'11) but ugly, height doesn't matter.

If you are tall but average or somewhat above average, then you are set for success.

I see more height like having muscles, a compensatory element that will help you if you lack in the face department.

Exceedingly low IQ. Height plays a major role in dating apps like Tinder, there's a reason why there's a height requirement.

Amoeba IQ.

Height is the #1 attractor for foids.

If you are short (5'3 to 5'7) but have a really good looking face, then height doesn't matter.

If you are short but have an average or below-looking face, then height would suddenly matter.

If you are tall (higher than 5'11) but ugly, height doesn't matter.

If you are tall but average or somewhat above average, then you are set for success.

I see more height like having muscles, a compensatory element that will help you if you lack in the face department.

jfl thinking 5"3' would slay. People think Tom Cruise is a joke and his height comes up in every article. If he wasn't statusmaxxed, he'd have a much harder time than tall chad-lite.

women are eugenicists. height is more practical in terms of survival compared to a pretty face. if a woman has the choice between a 5"3' chad or 6"3 chad-lite, she's going to go with the taller one. At best the midget would be a one night stand she'd be too ashamed to be seen in public with.

dick size >>>>> height
You can't possibly believe that.

Dick game is a myth. You can not get foids to have sex with you as an ugly male in 2019 through sending dick pics to them or similar. I had a friend who tried that game.

Height alone isn't enough but it's still important.

yea bro. manlets live life on tutorial mode.

Just break your legs and remove parts of your bones. Manletmaxxing is legit, go for it. Do a legs shortening surgery (I don’t know if such a thing exists).

Manlets = Chads. Just be Tom Cruise bro.