Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height doesn't matter that's why everyone wants to be 6'+

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

What happened to all the people who want to be 5'5 short kings? :feelshaha:

What happened to all the people who want to be 5'5 short kings? :feelshaha:
:feelskek:
Height transcends everything, beside sex and foids height is the ultimate mogging same as big dick and huge wealth.

Look at Todd aka Grotesque Subhuman. Hes 6'2.

Face > height

:feelskek:
Height transcends everything, beside sex and foids height is the ultimate mogging same as big dick and huge wealth.
It’s probably the most powerful mog, being able to look down into someone’s eyes is an insane dominance move. Do you think going back to ex Yugoslavia with 70k+ a year slary would allow me to wealthmog most people nowadays?

It’s probably the most powerful mog, being able to look down into someone’s eyes is an insane dominance move. Do you think going back to ex Yugoslavia with 70k+ a year slary would allow me to wealthmog most people nowadays?
70k a year would make you look like an millioner, here average people make 500eur a month in bigger cities, in my town its 300eur a month, you could buy expensive car, expensive suit, rent expensive apartment, larp as American talk only english and you would ascend for sure.

70k a year would make you look like an millioner, here average people make 500eur a month in bigger cities, in my town its 300eur a month, you could buy expensive car, expensive suit, rent expensive apartment, larp as American talk only english and you would ascend for sure.
Lifefuel. I’ll be making 10x the average income and can use foreigner status halo probably. The only problem is the insane tallfaggotry but I’ll probably be content with that if I have a high standard of living compared to everyone around me. My family was lower middle class so I’ll finally have a taste of the good life.

Also: I’ll have to change my name, I have a very recognizable first and last name there which would prevent me from larping as an American.