Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height doesn't matter, right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-

She automatically rules him out and mocks him for something he had no control over. His height literally has nothing to do with his personality.
Yet another example of how it's beyond over for short men.

"I'm a heightist". JFL, at least she's honest.

Last edited:
maybe if she had to pick from 100 5'4 men he'd me her first pick , but why would she go for him when she has the ability to pick a guy that's taller and better overall . at this point there's no difference between an average guy and an incel

“To be honest, he doesn’t seem like a bad person. It’s just his height.”

“Why don’t I feel comfortable around men I talk to?”

Foids are fucking retards who have no common sense at all. They are too stupid to see through their own mental gymnastics.

It’s over for short men.

He would be a turbochad if it wasn't his height

its over for good-looking manlets, so ugly ones may as well rope rn

Why do foids even record shitty videos like this

thats DUDE IS 22?? looks like my dad

Fucking retarded shit.

A high iq comment on the vid:

"He instantly became unacceptable to be with, sub human. No matter how good his character is, how ambitious and intelligent he is, he’s too embarrassing to be romantically associated with for a large and growing percentage of women because of his height alone. This is why the height pill is supreme, it exposes women the best. Imagine how vapid, insecure and superficial you’d have to be in order to judge a woman just as harshly for her breast size alone."

A high iq comment on the vid:

"He instantly became unacceptable to be with, sub human. No matter how good his character is, how ambitious and intelligent he is, he’s too embarrassing to be romantically associated with for a large and growing percentage of women because of his height alone. This is why the height pill is supreme, it exposes women the best. Imagine how vapid, insecure and superficial you’d have to be in order to judge a woman just as harshly for her breast size alone."
Hit the nail on the head. Should be the only comment there.

Turbo-manlet. It's over.

Fuck that whore, she sounds like she is 200+ lbs

even chadlite face didn`t help, it`s over

Why do foids even record shitty videos like this
because not only do they face no consequences for expressing thoughts like this, they receive validation from other foids and bluepillers.

Being sub 170cm (5'7) is a death sentence regardless of face, frame, money, status, personality, etc.

Being sub 170cm (5'7) is a death sentence regardless of face, frame, money, status, personality, etc.
Anything below 6 feet is a death sentence tbh. Maybe not 5'11 though since you can just fraudmaxx to 6 feet

Anything below 6 feet is a death sentence tbh.
Idk if I'd go that far bro. It's definitely harder, but being 5'10 is still worlds apart from 5'5 for example.

Idk if I'd go that far bro. It's definitely harder, but being 5'10 is still worlds apart from 5'5 for example.
If you live in a country where the AVERAGE height is 6 feet then yeah It really is. But yeah of course being 5'5 isn't as bad as being 5'9

Anything below 6 feet is a death sentence tbh. Maybe not 5'11 though since you can just fraudmaxx to 6 feet
Nah that dude could easily find a cute girl to LTR if he was a legit barefoot 5'9 (175cm). IMO 5'7-5'11 (170-180cm) is a grey area were only those with good facial aesthetics and a solid frame like that guy can ascend. On the other hand, if you're a 6'3+ (>190cm) tallfag you are a fakecel unless you're a severe spergcel or have actual deformities. Seen plenty of 2 meter range subhuman dudes with decent gfs solely bc of their height.

Last edited: