Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height doesn't matter...right?....right ...guys?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Stupid Whore ....Honestly Can u take women srsly at this point..and u have the women On IT saying HeIgHt Doesn't MaTtEr... like genuinely whores rlly think that height doesn't matter or are they that disingenuous.. .and ofc u had the guys coping in the comments saying that they are proud to be short....oh also u have the women belittling short men ..the whole starters acknowledge is here
Screenshot 20201114 201620 TikTok
Screenshot 20201114 201417 TikTok

6'8 will be the height requirement in 2025

She thinks it's something note-worthy enough to make a video about her "funny and unusual" preference for tall men.

it’s over for stiltcels

lifefuel for over over 6 foot, 1/10 subhuman truecels

Tfw 5ft 8 fml
"But what about Tom Hardy brooooo??? :soy: :feels::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

As a 5'6 4 inch dicked man, i can't control any of this. If i could have chosen at birth, i would have chosen something much better. Stop judging me for something i can' control. Next time, i'll judge you for not having wide hips or large tits.

Meme gender strikes again. It's like them saying they would pick a big dick over a micropenis. No shit you whores. Foids only make videos like this to troll manlets.

They also always think "I worship tall men but that's just me, other girls don't care as much teehee." But those other girls also think "I worship tall men but that's just me, other girls don't care as much teehee." :feelstastyman:

But let a guy say I ain’t want a fat bitch they’ll want to cancel him. It’s like they don’t see the their double standards, literally lack self awareness.

Hyper, genetically modified to perfection giga Chad only

I'm just old fashioned teehee

How any of my fellow manlets can still remain bluepilled I dont understand

Meme gender strikes again. It's like them saying they would pick a big dick over a micropenis. No shit you whores. Foids only make videos like this to troll manlets.

They also always think "I worship tall men but that's just me, other girls don't care as much teehee." But those other girls also think "I worship tall men but that's just me, other girls don't care as much teehee." :feelstastyman: