Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height doesn't matter it's all in your head bro

They always cherrypick, al fucking ways. the scientific evidence and statistical data dont lie though your chance to end up commiting suicide doubles as a manlet but yea height doesn't matter jfl.

Yes there always a sub 5 foot man that gets all the women in the world. A 5'3 man that mogs 6 footers, we all know that 5'5 slayer who can take anyones girl. What is that persons name? we don't know but somehow theres always that one fucking guy.

Yes there always a sub 5 foot man that gets all the women in the world. A 5'3 man that mogs 6 footers, we all know that 5'5 slayer who can take anyones girl. What is that persons name? we don't know but somehow theres always that one fucking guy.
His name is Rajeet Singh, balding janitor and ladies man from India.

being short is a curse

Rare outliers do not debunk years of collected scientific data and evidence suggesting that height is an important factor for not only relationships but the way you are perceived and treated in all aspects of life.

Plus the classic "I know a guy" :feelstastyman:

Yeah everybody knows a fucking guy :feelskek:

Last edited:
The famous 5’2 bald Indian janitor that slays

I know a guy bro

i know this one exception to the rule bro

90% of the time, the “short” guy that slays is like 5’8” with an athletic build.
>5’8” is so short bro
>If I can do it, anyone can
Meanwhile, they have no real advice for men actually in the 30th percentile for height.

OP should have his head blown off with a 12 gauge