Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height Doesn't Matter bro

Tallfags always say this. Even on this forum

Tall fags kys

Foids need to fuck short cel now!

Theres a special place in hell for people like this. They wouldn't survive 5 min in manlets body.

Theres a special place in hell for people like this. They wouldn't survive 5 min in manlets body.
How manlet are you? I'm 5'7 in America

"Height doesn't even matter bro, im 6ft4 and my life is great. I don't have any problems getting girls. See? That's proof height doesn't matter"

Is he retarded? Wtf is that logic?

this faggot just came there to humble brag, muh look how awesome and tall and tall I am!

"Height doesn't even matter bro, im 6ft4 and my life is great. I don't have any problems getting girls. See? That's proof height doesn't matter"

Is he retarded? Wtf is that logic?
It’s sped logic

I’m 6’3 - 6’4
Every. Single. Time
full

mods pls add mandatory height verification. you can't be incel if you're 6' or taller. it's impossible.

fuck tallfags

noodlewhore still won't fuck you

Tall doesn't mean shit if you have a small dick and are autistic.

Stop thinking women just run to you endlessly if you're tall. THEY DON'T unless you're a confident, handsome chad.

"being poor isn't that bad"

"yeah I'm rich and always have been"

No self awareness

Why is a chink who's supposedly 6'3-6'4 and lives on easy mode even on that subreddit?

Having legs makes no difference said the man with working legs