Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height doesn´t matter when you´re WH*TE

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
A 5´7 average white guy has more SMV than some 6´3 ethnic with true ethnic features and that´s a fact, how many time have you ever seen a manlet white male with an ethnic foid???? then ask yourself, how many times have you ever watch a tall ethnic with a white femoid? (blackcels doesn´t count since they have more SMV than all ethnics combined)

Sight...........................

EVERYTHING MATTERS. EVERYTHING.

HEIGHT. FACE. FRAME/BODY. RACE. MONEY/STATUS.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 white turbomanlet friends and the amount of noodle whores they have fucked is astronomical. Many of those Ching Chong whores were taller than them!!!!!

But 99% of white women avoid them like a plague.

Nothing matters more than height.

That's true. Western whores have such high standards, we men must be perfect in everything. For a sub 8 man in the west, it makes no sense at all to even try with women.

I have 2 white turbomanlet friends and the amount of noodle whores they have fucked is astronomical. Many of those Ching Chong whores were taller than them!!!!!

this white women have astronomical standards

Stop with this shit. Height can ruin your chance of ever finding a partner unless you’re super status and moneymaxxed like Tom Cruise or Zac Efron.

Sight...........................

Keep coping you bluepilled cuck
Stop with this shit. Height can ruin your chance of ever finding a partner unless you’re super status and moneymaxxed like Tom Cruise or Zac Efron.
Not unless you´re wh*te

Keep coping you bluepilled cuck
No, he is right. To have good chances with western whores you have to be good at everything. Being white alone is not enough, only in SEA does that work.

No, he is right. To have good chances with western whores you have to be good at everything. Being white alone is not enough, only in SEA does that work.
Only a fakecel would say that.

@Anger We ethnics have a massive disadvantage over the white men, I agree with you. But still, here in the west, being white alone is not enough to get a girl. You have to have everything, face, race, height, money and so on.

Only a fakecel would say that.
I am a 4/10 deathnic untermensch in a land full of tall white Aryan chads. I am not a fakecel.

How many times I've seen a tall ethnic with a foid white foid? Everyday, I see tall people of all races with foids all the time but rarely a short dude with a foid:feelsrope:

How many times I've seen a tall ethnic with a foid white foid? Everyday, I see tall people of all races with foids all the time but rarely a short dude with a foid:feelsrope:
You´re lying

Cope. Where's my JBW sex?

At least height us an objective and tangible feature with a threshold. If you're 5'10+ you are out off the woods in terms of height and can get foids who are below 5'9. You selection pool increase as you get taller.
However face is not that easily quantifiable. Facial harmony and ratios are more intricate and there is no threshold to facial aesthetic. The sky is the limit for facial beauty and you always run a chance of getting mogged.

Its true, my 5'8" soyboy high tier normie friend is a determined orbiter but occasional pussyslayer

What about all the white incels on here?

Face is all that matters. JFL at height copers :lul:

I’m sik of the “Aryan” huwhite buloney. Goyim cuckold crackers suk Jew dik for crumbs.

EAE8AC50 EDA9 4A2C B0C2 8902FB2703CA

Being white is a HUGE halo effect that opens so many doors. The advantages associated with whiteness are indisputable and just being white can often overcome other negative traits like short height but not always. Point is, never underestimate the power of JBW.

if 5'7 saves you is 5'6 the cutoff where you start to be fucked? I failed to reach 5'7 and am cursed with inceldom

gingers aren't white

i'm 5'8 and I still feel short

Being white is a HUGE halo effect

Ehhhhhh, white people are rapidly becoming the most hated group in the world thanks to the growth of cultural marxism. Then again, perhaps white success in the sexual market place is what is driving this hatred? Aren't Asian dudes disproportionaly more likely to be sjws cucks?

Ehhhhhh, white people are rapidly becoming the most hated group in the world thanks to the growth of cultural marxism. Then again, perhaps white success in the sexual market place is what is driving this hatred? Aren't Asian dudes disproportionaly more likely to be sjws cucks?

They're not the most hated, maybe in public but behind closed doors every woman wants a white guy and everyman wants to be white. Period.

Asian men are cucked and low t usually so it makes sense they are more likely to be sjws.

wh*te people are the most opressed group on earth despite living in 1st world countries free from poverty and slavery

lmso do wh*tes are really that pathetic?