Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height discrimination in China

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Data from the dating platform HIMMR shows that, for men, those between 180-190 centimeters tall enjoy the highest rate of selection by the opposite sex. For those born after 1995, height is more important than even their finances, family background, or education level when being screened by women.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tallcells fuck off

@AllanKing is this true? seems like it imo. all the Chinese we novels have their main characters being tall Changs

Guys here call themselves shortcels at 180-185cm, jfl bragging jerks.
Data from the dating platform HIMMR shows that, for men, those between 180-190 centimeters tall enjoy the highest rate of selection by the opposite sex. For those born after 1995, height is more important than even their finances, family background, or education level when being screened by women.

Height is everything bro looks don't matter NT doesn't matter voice doesn't matter, there's no tallcels.

:bluepill::soy:
Height is a big part of looks for men denying it makes you bluepilled not him. No one said all that other stuff.

@AllanKing is this true? seems like it imo. all the Chinese we novels have their main characters being tall Changs
I can guarantee you this data is definitely wrong,this article was published in lancet,a very famous journal,by an idiot. young Chinese cannot be 175.7cm, they mostly likely near 173cm,the data was discussed extensively by some online experts and I know it is absurd
according to this idiot, north Korea young adults average 174cm, same as south Korea, cannot imagine this idiot can publish in lancet

I can guarantee you this data is definitely wrong,this article was published in lancet,a very famous journal,by an idiot. young Chinese cannot be 175.7cm, they mostly likely near 173cm,the data was discussed extensively by some online experts and I know it is absurd
according to this idiot, north Korea young adults average 174cm, same as south Korea, cannot imagine this idiot can publish in lancet
Well that's even worse :feelsrope:

176cm is the average of the tallest province and several big cities in north China, but cannot be national average
according to height record in 1900, Chinese are not shorter than europeans except north Europe countries,and now is catching up again, they are still below their genetic limits
Because there's even less Chinese men over 180cm.
men like to fake their heights,last time I saw a guy only 180 pretended he was 185

Last edited:
Height is a big part of looks for men denying it makes you bluepilled not him. No one said all that other stuff.

Except normies regularly accept height matters, and never face, so denying a normie thing makes you bluepilled? "tallcels fuck off" or "tallcel = fakecel" literally implies what I said in the post above.

those height studies are so false. in my country which is a third world shitty country they said that the average height was 1.73 being that I am 1.70 and wherever I go I am almost always the tallest wherever I go.

those height studies are so false. in my country which is a third world shitty country they said that the average height was 1.73 being that I am 1.70 and wherever I go I am almost always the tallest wherever I go.
which country do you live in

In developed western countries:

<170cm (<5'7): RIP. Just LDAR and rot. Nothing can save you (unless you move to a short country).

170cm-180cm (5'7-5'11): Only can ascend if you have a chad face, wide frame and are NT. But you'll always be known as "the short guy" of the group. Otherwise you're fucked.

180cm-190cm (5'11-6'3): Neutral height. Won't be discriminated against, but also won't reap the rewards of being perceived as "tall". Congrats on not being short.

190cm-200cm (6'3-6'7): Perfect male height. Known as "the tall guy", but not freakishly tall. Height mog the vast majority of men. Still can function relatively easily in everyday life.

>200cm (>6'7): Marginal gains from any additional height. More inconveniences than benefits if anything. Equally as good as 180-190cm.

this is in midget riceland
Various sources state different average height for Chinese men ranging from 165cm to 176cm, who knows which is true. Having 180cm as standard in a country like that is ridiculous. Our Asian and hapa incels here are actually not bad, they are mostly around 178-182cm.

What i meant was its stupid to use your height as disadvantage if its perfect average even in the tallest countries.

Various sources state different average height for Chinese men ranging from 165cm to 176cm, who knows which is true. Having 180cm as standard in a country like that is ridiculous. Our Asian and hapa incels here are actually not bad, they are mostly around 178-182cm.

What i meant was its stupid to use your height as disadvantage if its perfect average even in the tallest countries.
Women only want tall men, so the women having ridiculous standards lines up with foids being foids.

<170cm (<5'7): RIP. Just LDAR and rot. Nothing can save you (unless you move to a short country).

170cm-180cm (5'7-5'11): Only can ascend if you have a chad face, wide frame and are NT. But you'll always be known as "the short guy" of the group. Otherwise you're fucked.

180cm-190cm (5'11-6'3): Neutral height. Won't be discriminated against, but also won't reap the rewards of being perceived as "tall". Congrats on not being short.

190cm-200cm (6'3-6'7): Perfect male height. Known as "the tall guy", but not freakishly tall. Height mog the vast majority of men. Still can function relatively easily in everyday life.

>200cm (>6'7): Marginal gains from any additional height. More inconveniences than benefits if anything. Equally as good as 180-190cm.
Yousmart