Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height decides 99% of your life as a man.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Not only with regards to women but overall your quality of life is lower the shorter you are.

as your average man isn't a supermodel they have to rely on things like height and frame to attract women, if you have neither+short+small dick+ugly then you're absolutely fucked.

So many height copers on this site. Face is everything

How am i height coper if i have LIFE EXPERIENCE with heightism?

I think you're a coper if you don't realise that for 98% of Male population height is the primary tool they use to attract women.

As long as you are 5’8 and above then face matters.

if below 5’7 then face won’t save you

So many height copers hur dur.

Another clear proof that none here is actually Incel lmfao.

Face is king
But height gives you respect
Almost everyone taller than me talk to me like im a kid

Face is king

EXACTLY!

People replying with low IQ statements like 'face is everything bro' no fucking shit it is but does your average Man have a good face? no the fuck they don't, so what do they have then? height that's what which is why it's over if you're both short and ugly.

Height is very important. Though face will always triumph but if you put a chad face on a 4'10 man it will just look ridiculous. Height represents social status. The lower your height the more it multiplies. If you are just slightly below average then your face is everything that really matters. Though height can add on top of your attractiveness if you are taller but it can't substitute it. You can have a tall dude with a 0/10 face. His height alone will not be a substitute for good looks.

Height is simply part of the equation. But face > everything.

Face is king
Short ugly weak Guy is bullied, tall strong ugly guy is ignored and feared.

What if I told you that everything matters? Height, face and penis size. It is difficult to find equivalent values for these three parameters and determine the exact minimum and ideal values.

This. being short and ugly means hell, being tall and ugly means people just avoid you. WAY better

Yeah, everyone think they can fuck you up or talk shit with you

I swear people would talk to me much differently if i was taller
At the phone everyone is professional, then in person they talk to me like im a janitor

Face, Height, Dick size.

The holy trinity of female attraction.

Height is way more important than face. The degree of mogging between even a 5'8" man and 6'0" man is brutal. Now imagine 5'4" compared to a 6'0" man, and then a 6'0" man compared to a 6'4" man.

Height not only vastly increases your attractiveness to women, but it also garners you respect from other men, and basically EVERYONE in everyday life.

cope if 5'10 or above

Height=life, if i was 20cm taller i would be now other person.

Not only with regards to women but overall your quality of life is lower the shorter you are.

as your average man isn't a supermodel they have to rely on things like height and frame to attract women, if you have neither+short+small dick+ugly then you're absolutely fucked.
absolute truth. as 5'5 man I see women who height mog me daily, it's humiliating, emasculating . it enrages me beyond words can express

Every lanklet I've known in HS had a gf by the end of it. Can't say the same for the pretty boy turbomanlets.

Face is slightly more important but that’s only if you are around 5’9. If you are 5’5 then even a chad face won’t help. Also you won’t get bullied if you are tall since it will be much easier to fight people

over 6 foot = Chad bro

this 6'3" dude is gigachad

6ft fat guy. I wish this were true

Just use cherrypicked examples to support your argument theory.

Tell me is that how a average Man looks like? And even then wouldn't his life be 1 trillion times worse if he was short?
height is mostly cope, it can destroy you if you are short, but being over a certain height just lets you be in the playing field.

Fucking copers on this forum. If i actually had height, even below average height, i would not be here at all.

The problem is that there are too many tallfags here so they dont understand the importance of height at all. I dont get treated like a human because i am a dwarf.

I need to actually goto a forum where there are truecels like me who can even relate with me. The number of fakecels on this forum is just too much.

Jaw is actual law

Tallfags are pathetic copers. Larpers fakecels.

Legit manlets here are 5'6-5'8 it's over for all of them

Have truER words been said?

5'8'' hell even 5'9'' is too short, if you're in a bar you'll be taller than almost all the women you meet but almost every man will be taller than you. I think the minimum for almost all women is 5'10''

This. being short and ugly means hell, being tall and ugly means people just avoid you. WAY better
Exactly, being short is hell, being short with a chad face, I'd have suicide blasted my entire school in Arma 3: Apex