Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height and why shortcels have it the worst

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
Height is the one thing that is nigh unchangeable and random in your life, yet informs so much of your life experience. Short men tend to make less money than tall men. Short men are more likely to be passed over for jobs than tall men. It also makes you inferior to other men. The strength ceiling is much higher for a taller man than a shorter man, and unless a short man is gymmaxxed and the tall guy is a lanklet, the tall guy will almost 100% always win the fight. The reason women prefer tall men over short is that tall men since the times of cavemen were more likely to be physically capable enough to hunt and bring food home to the woman and children. It's not even our fault we are short. We just got unlucky and were born with inferior genetics. Face has several operations you can go under after you become soft looksmaxxed. The only true way to increase height is LL, which literally runs the risk of making you a cripple. To all shortcels out there: I get it bro. I'm sorry things have to be like this.

Sincerely,
A 170 cm ethniccel

dude i get heightmogged everywhere i go at my height, how the fuck do you cope at that height? not to be rude i am just curious

dude i get heightmogged everywhere i go at my height, how the fuck do you cope at that height? not to be rude i am just curious
I live in indonesia, but i still get heightmogged by the shortest women in the world :lul:

I live in indonesia, but i still get heightmogged by the shortest women in the world :lul:
absolutely brutal. at least your women can't fuck chad outside of marriage kek

tall”cels” wont touch this

Omg! Who would've thought!

wonder if they'll ever be able to help adults grow taller

loosen up the growth plates maybe

wonder if they'll ever be able to help adults grow taller

loosen up the growth plates maybe
it'll be expensive as all shit. poorcels and middlecels are locked out. it is an option though...

I wish I was 170.

Even short Asian foids hate short males

You should be given compensation for being born that height, 100k at least.
indonesia is a poor pisshole, cant even get NEETbux if unemployed :feelswhat:

100k a year would be fair. Even then, I would rather be a 6'0 wageslave than 5'2 compensationmaxxer.

Based tbh there is a chance of ascension
being pale/white passing is a massive advantage in the third world. its my only good genetic quality tbh

1 million + free house. being that short would make me rope speedrun

Height is the one thing that is nigh unchangeable and random in your life, yet informs so much of your life experience. Short men tend to make less money than tall men. Short men are more likely to be passed over for jobs than tall men. It also makes you inferior to other men. The strength ceiling is much higher for a taller man than a shorter man, and unless a short man is gymmaxxed and the tall guy is a lanklet, the tall guy will almost 100% always win the fight. The reason women prefer tall men over short is that tall men since the times of cavemen were more likely to be physically capable enough to hunt and bring food home to the woman and children. It's not even our fault we are short. We just got unlucky and were born with inferior genetics. Face has several operations you can go under after you become soft looksmaxxed. The only true way to increase height is LL, which literally runs the risk of making you a cripple. To all shortcels out there: I get it bro. I'm sorry things have to be like this.

Sincerely,
A 170 cm ethniccel
water is wet

that's water dude. the more height you have the better your life is going to be