Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Height according to foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-

That’s more like 5’11.5”... 5’11” is circus midget tier

Thought this was gonna be some high-octane stastistical AnxietyFuel.

Just say you're 6'0

Anything below 6ft is not even considered human to most foids. Even being 6ft isnt enough to save a nigga in today's world. Gotta be at least 6ft4 for most foids and even that will be manlet tier in the near future.

All this stuff is delusional. anything between 5'8-5'11 is super normal
guys under 5'8 usually date girls slightly shorter. +6ft is a plus under 5'7 is a negative. anything else is meh for 90% of women. speaking as someone who is 5'5 who actually compares couples in public.

5'12.9 vs 6'

Anything below 6ft is not even considered human to most foids. Even being 6ft isnt enough to save a nigga in today's world. Gotta be at least 6ft4 for most foids and even that will be manlet tier in the near future.

We're looking at 7ft chads in the future.

Just KYS if you’re under 6’3

guys under 5'8 usually date girls slightly shorter. +6ft is a plus under 5'7 is a negative. anything else is meh for 90% of women. speaking as someone who is 5'5 who actually compares couples in public.
facts

fuck all the people wishing they were 6ft, I just wish I was 5'8 :feelsrope:

Being below 5'6" feels like being the kid in this except without the smile:

250px-The_ant_bully.JPG

Being below 5'6" feels like being the kid in this except without the smile:

250px-The_ant_bully.JPG
it's even worse for me because i am an ugly super strong manlet 5'5. just me going to the gym to meditate/train is revolting to anyone who thinks that i am doing it for the women. you know you're a gymcel when you only get hit on by gay guys.

guys under 5'8 usually date girls slightly shorter. +6ft is a plus under 5'7 is a negative. anything else is meh for 90% of women.

I stand back in sheer awe and amazement at your coping skills.

If 6’3 was suddenly a round number like 6’0, foids would start their eugenics requirements there.

Fuck humanity

If 6’3 was suddenly a round number like 6’0, foids would start their eugenics requirements there.

Fuck humanity
Truth, in europe instead 6ft all they want is either 180cm or 185cm (new requirement) or sometimes 190cm, in usa next step will be 6'2" and 6'5" or 6'6" yes they are that dumb. But anyway even if you have height but your face is ugly then it's over. I had 3 matches in 3 months while 175cm dude with Chad face will get hundreds of matches in a day.