Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hehe, life always gets harder. Never easier.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Hehe, don't you love this shit. Always going from bad to worse.

Won't go into details, doxxed myself enough on this site.

Just wanted to share how funny life is lmao. I'll look back at this decade of depression and rotting and I'll miss it dearly. It really was the easiest and best time of my life. Truly wasted this cushy and easy life. Shit's about to get real now.

whatever you are going through I hope you get through it brocel

When I was 13, I thought I’d be at the happiest point of my life at this age. Little did I know it’s literally the worst.

whatever you are going through I hope you get through it brocel
Thanks bro. Ehh it's nothing that I didn't know was coming tbh. Just hoped there was a little more time is all.

I'm sorry to hear that

I also experienced my life going from bad to hell in a single year so I know how you may be feeling.

When I was 13, I thought I’d be at the happiest point of my life at this age. Little did I know it’s literally the worst.
Yeah, by my 20s things were supposed to be so much better. Nevermind my mid 20s. And yet it just gets worse. And it's all downhill.

God hates ugly males to the core.

I'm sorry to hear that

I also experienced my life going from bad to hell in a single year so I know how you may be feeling.
Damn, hope you're doing better man.

Old pill is brootal

Old pill is brootal
Yes, and in more ways than one man. Like, you can imagine the standard stuff about aging: your health deteriorating in many ways, your parents getting older and their health worsening too, pets getting older, your looks decline even more, balding etc... But this is just the standard stuff, there's so much other stuff too, it's hard to put into words but time passing really sucks.

it's always been true, the only relief these days is after getting over some hurdle, like a shitty assignment or dentist appointment or whatever, the momentary peace afterwards is about all you get. then it's back to worrying.

Absolutely true. it's no wonder many oldcels rot or food cope despite knowing it's bad for them. They know it's over and only gets worse

it's always been true, the only relief these days is after getting over some hurdle, like a shitty assignment or dentist appointment or whatever, the momentary peace afterwards is about all you get. then it's back to worrying.
Too true. There's big assignments or things that worry you for months, like an overarching stress. Then there's also small, daily or weekly stuff that stresses you out in a different way. And when those are over you get to turn a new leaf, start a new chapter .... of more stress.
Absolutely true. it's no wonder many oldcels rot or food cope despite knowing it's bad for them. They know it's over and only gets worse
I do that indeed. Though tbh I fear diabetes so I might have to stop it with the food thing. Especially with my super shitty diet that's mostly sweets.

Yes, and in more ways than one man. Like, you can imagine the standard stuff about aging: your health deteriorating in many ways, your parents getting older and their health worsening too, pets getting older, your looks decline even more, balding etc... But this is just the standard stuff, there's so much other stuff too, it's hard to put into words but time passing really sucks.
getting closer to death?

Damn, hope you're doing better man.
I'm doing okay by now thanks buddy, but I also learned a few things with this experience. That's why I believe you'll be able to endure the hard times and find some peace. Hope you the best!

just stop caring, thinking about things just makes me mad.

blissful ignorance

Wasted my 30s trying to careermaxx, failed and got ill by 37.

The best thing to do is keep your head down and hope no one notices you. Life is suffering.

Life is like tetris. It gets harder and harder until you can't cope anymore

I’m a similar age bro, 93cel but the 00s were a hell of lot better.