Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heels

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Women who wear heels are pushing hypergamy even further and ruining the chances for most men to get a girl. As women want guys who are taller than them, adding ~6-7cm in height will only reduce the number of men that they find attractive. It´s an artificial way of increasing hypergamy and interconnected, also polygamy (which we kind of have today with female rights and no fault divorce). Its not technically illegal with polygamy.

Its not like they walk around and in their little heads are measuring guys compared to themselves without heels. They live in the moment, and as such, measure men as they are in relation with themselves in the moment with heels on.

In a room with a 5'10 guy and a 6'4 guy, she will go for the 6'4 heels or not.

And the 5'6 guy? What 5'6 guy? She's never even seen him.

High heels are manlet eliminators.

Ye good point. I guess i mean really that heels will make women take longer to choose. Their increased height will maybe make them more picky in general. When the height of women is increased, they will in turn EXPECT taller guys as a rule. Taller than they would have otherwise picked.

The most useless footwear. Men don't care about height. Heels aren't attractive. They deform the foot.

Heels should only be allowed for married women in the company of their husband. (Thats assuming we had real marriage contracts as we did prior to ~68 in the west)
The most useless footwear. Men don't care about height. Heels aren't attractive. They deform the foot.
Well, makes women look more whore-like i guess. I actually believe they make women look sexier. Just as rough viking like clothes probably make men sexier to women as compared to men with soy-brand-shirts.
Men dont care about height, yes. But i guess the forward tilt that the heels create place more focus on the ass of women. The ass (contrary to the notion that ass=gay thoughts) & the boobs & the face are what men look at when valuing women. Ass=hips=child bearing, same with boobs size.

Last edited:
i dont mind bitches in heels since im six foot and foids cant run so fast in them aswell

I like feet tho.

" i wear heels for myself, not for men teehee"

Women wearing high heels deserve death

oh hell yeah
IKR? Stripper heels are sexy. I want a foid to be dolled up and dressed for the part a long with lingerie and all that.

She can mog me in heels, but that's what makes it hot.

In a room with a 5'10 guy and a 6'4 guy, she will go for the 6'4 heels or not.

And the 5'6 guy? What 5'6 guy? She's never even seen him.
I'm 5'6. latinx foid ran her car into me. Literally did not see me

@PPEcel true thoughts on heels. Do you think they are sexy?

So you only like stilettos and red bottoms?
not necessarily stilettos, also can be trashy sometimes

red bottoms -- nb but depends on the rest of the outfit, the foid's build and height, et cetera. the heels aren't the only variable