Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hedgewik (neo-nazi cartoonist) confirmed manletcel?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If you don't know who Hedgewik is basically he's a neo-nazi cartoonist who does racist and antisemitic ( :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ) cartoons and posts them on twitter, he's a bit like Stonetoss but much less subtle and with poorer artstyle. I was looking at some of his earlier works and look what I just found, a comic expressing sympathy for St. Bagelcel :feelswhere::feelswhere:

EBJwjYAXYAULGNR.jpg:large

Hedgewik = Manletcel confirmed?

Probably, a tallfag would never do a comic defending manlets

I hope so. Fear turns into hate, hate turns into top tier revolutionary action

SIEG HEIL

Manletceldom is fucking brutal. After that incident Inside Edition* sent their tallest foidron reporter to mog him and send him deeper into the depths of manletceldom. They only did that video to mog him.

Almost all political extremists are ugly subhumans and want a change in the system because they think somehow it will make people treat them less like shit.

Manletceldom is fucking brutal. After that incident Inside Edition* sent their tallest foidron reporter to mog him and send him deeper into the depths of manletceldom. They only did that video to mog him.

How tall is this nigga? 5'1?

Almost all political extremists are ugly subhumans and want a change in the system because they think somehow it will make people treat them less like shit.
High IQ reply tbh. You never see normies involved in fringe politics, just incels and the few outlier Chads that each side uses to say "my ideology = Chad your ideology = incel" kek

@WawelDragon1683 everytime you quote my shit I gotta double check if you edited something :lul:

@WawelDragon1683 everytime you quote my shit I gotta double check if you edited something :lul:
No this time. Your post was too based for me to edit it.

No this time. Your post was too based for me to edit it.
Based. Thanks a lot. If I was a chad I wouldnt even go out to slay women, I would rather commit a A++ tier movie styled te*ror attack to make every fucking bored house wife and young white boy without a perspective into my obedient fanboy and sparkle up a fascist revolution that will lead to the return of hyperborean Aryandom

Based. Thanks a lot. If I was a chad I wouldnt even go out to slay women, I would rather commit a A++ tier movie styled te*ror attack to make every fucking bored house wife and young white boy without a perspective into my obedient fanboy and sparkle up a fascist revolution that will lead to the return of hyperborean Aryandom
Too based my man. I wish i could say shit like this but my gay country has laws against that.
Heil Breivik anyway, the farthest any white man has gotten in this century.

Too based my man. I wish i could say shit like this but my gay country has laws against that.
Heil Breivik anyway, the farthest any white man has gotten in this century.
Im posting satire straight outta Germany :lul:

Im posting satire straight outta Germany :lul:
Oh shit your country is even more gay about this shit than mine. I should apologize for being so cucked.

Oh shit your country is even more gay about this shit than mine. I should apologize for being so cucked.
No man what I do is just kinda retarded and impulsive. Stay safe and anonymous brother until we can end the Kali Yuga