Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heavy metal is best cope.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Change my mind.

Classical music is better tbh.

Change my mind.
> r/changemyview

Not a fan of power metal.

Not a fan of power metal.
I am quite new to metal, can you recommend me something you like? From your profile I suppose that it might me interesting.

I am quite new to metal, can you recommend me something you like? From your profile I suppose that it might me interesting.
Ok, since you like power metal I'll recommend something fast.

Ok, since you like power metal I'll recommend something fast.

Wow. Thank you man. This is like a literal cure for me. So much power and rage in the lead singer's voice.

Wow. Thank you man. This is like a literal cure for me. So much power and rage in the lead singer's voice.
you should take a look through the music megathread, people have posted some good stuff there. You should also look into Death too.

you should take a look through the music megathread, people have posted some good stuff there. You should also look into Death too.

Will do. I like "Bite the pain" the most out of the ones you have listed here. Thank's for recommendations.

As a stressed out incel i want something that will calm me

As a stressed out incel i want something that will calm me
This calms me better then any lo fi shit can. Try synthwave tho, that thing is lit.

How about:

So lit nigga, shot shot shot igga I kill u nigga .. nice :feelshmm:

How about:

So lit nigga, shot shot shot igga I kill u nigga .. nice :feelshmm:

Fuck off with that gay shit. If there's one thing I can't stand it's this low tier rap by degenerates.

Heavy metal is one of the last bastions of White culture.

I approve this thread.