Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heaven is being born as a Chad in Russia

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★

Imagine the amount of prime stacies you will be fucking
Tbh if this doesn't happen to me in my next life, I'm just going to go ER on God and take his place because he can't fucking do anything right

Tbh if this doesn't happen to me in my next life, I'm just going to go ER on God and take his place because he can't fucking do anything right
Jfl

I'm getting unexplainable vibes from this video, it's like I've been there before
A small part of him is in everyone's heart :cryfeels:

that vlad mogs me form Anadyr to Baltiysk

He isn't chad

Over for atheistcels

Women reacting positively and smiling when you approach? Is this the same world we live in? wtf

7:50 if i do that she will call the police, acabado

Being born as Chad anywhere

Slavic holes are the giga whores of the world.

You have to live in Russia tho, rather be born in west/nordic Europe as chad and still fuck prime stacies since you're on top of the sex-chain anyways

You have to live in Russia tho, rather be born in west/nordic Europe as chad and still fuck prime stacies since you're on top of the sex-chain anyways

He isn't chad
@Angry_runt @BlackPill Scholar @Ropemaxx @Saber Prime example of a jealous man underrating a chad (obvious by women's reactions).

@Angry_runt @BlackPill Scholar @Ropemaxx @Saber Prime example of a jealous man underrating a chad (obvious by women's reactions).
incels who think their opinion is more valid than women on mens looks :lul: :lul: :lul: