Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heaven exists

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Last night was the first time I have had uninterrupted sleep for a duration exceeding 4 hours in a decade.

In my dream, the liberal malady had infiltrated every corner of the globe and almost every human being was sterile due to detrimental environmental factors and the consumption of contraceptives. Amidst the chaos of societal decay, we made contact with an extraterrestrial species. I was one of the few chosen to consort with our alien visitors.

Once sequestered from the general population, the extraterrestrial visitors debriefed us on our mission. They handed all of us weapons that immediately vaporizes any human being it shoots and instructed us to go ER. It was glorious.

When our goal was accomplished, we took a brief moment to admire the pristine earth unsullied by human filth before committing group suicide.

Heaven exists, but it is antithetical to the existence of human beings. It can only manifest when every trace of humankind is erased from the universe.

The prospect of annihilating the human species floods me with such delirious joy that I am actually dissociating. The intensity of my elation transcends my grotesque and pathetic physical form. I would cry if I could.

I feel like I just popped a molly. This dream has probably extended my life expectancy by at least 5 years.

Fantasizing about the end of the human race is my only source of happiness. I shall be carefree as long as I can imagine instantaneously vaporizing every motherfucker on this planet. I smiled at a supermarket cashier today and we had a pleasant verbal exchange while I fantasized about using a ray gun on her. I like femoids now, I like that they die. I'm going to go to the cemetery and laugh at all the female names on the tombstones. This is better than sex.

I always knew misanthropy and inceldom went hand in hand.