Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heatwave in curryland so bad that I feel like I'm about to pass out.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I was sitting on my desk and suddenly I felt l was about to pass out and collapse on the floor even though the temperature in my room is pretty decent. I turned my AC off a while back, but the heat and humidity is so intensity that my room got hot rather quickly, as if the heat crept up on me all of a sudden.

This land is cursed, and abandoned by God. This has to be what Hell feels like.

Just browse ID, the amount of water posts will hydrate you right up.

This land is cursed, and abandoned by God. This has to be what Hell feels like.
Curries are getting a teaser of hell

I love mediterranean climate :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: @LesscoBlob

Just take a shower bro, you'll cool off and get bitches at the same time..if you have a nice,chiseled,hunter eyed "personality" that is.

Every time I feel the need to bitch about the heat in my area, I will just be grateful for being in a 1st world country that has good AC and isn’t Curryland. Place is literally a poverty-stricken hellhole dystopia compared to Burgerlands first-world dystopia.

Just take a shower bro, you'll cool off and get bitches at the same time..if you have a nice,chiseled,hunter eyed "personality" that is.
I take 2 showers daily.

Curries can't catch a break.

Living in devil's anus ain't so easy boy

I hope Street curries get vaporized

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back