Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Heartless are these women not feminine enough for you?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Cs9TRrXiU

Context:

@Heartless

Never argue with a guy who prefers chinks. It's impossible to change their sexual orientation.

Why the fuck can foids have wide foreheads with small chins and still be Stacy? Never began for men.

She is like a 6/10 with another 5 years left, so yeah, I'd fuck, but she is mid, nothing special or worth sacrificing shit over.

Never argue with a guy who prefers chinks. It's impossible to change their sexual orientation.
Never has a more retarded line been said, I have half a mind to think you're a raging faggot, there is no way in this world you look at the body of Kudo Rara or Kagami Shuna and don't want to her.

Never has a more retarded line been said, I have half a mind to think you're a raging faggot, there is no way in this world you look at the body of Kudo Rara or Kagami Shuna and don't want to her.
Shut your bitch ass up you freak gook loving faggot. Go fuck an alien if you like gooks that much.

Shut your bitch ass up you freak gook loving faggot. Go fuck an alien if you like gooks that much.
>Looks at the sexist adult women imaginable
>thinks its an alien
>thinks whoever likes these gorgeous women as faggots

Nigga.... I'd rather have dinner with an IT faggot than spend more than one second dealing with your dumbass. We don't let faggots exist here, this place is for incels, not faggots. Get the fuck out of here.

>Looks at the sexist adult women imaginable
How are your women sexy when they don't have curves, hips, and feminine thickness? They all look underdeveloped like children.

They all look underdeveloped like children.
Enlightenment begins, may your path to comprehension be fruitful for you have finally dared to step onto the path.

I know why white men arent attracted to white women, or why you arent attracted to your own race. because they remind you of your mother or family members

ngl Heartless is creating impressive levels of seethe in this thread, respect the hustle

Why the fuck can foids have wide foreheads with small chins and still be Stacy? Never began for men.
hmmm their foreheads look normal. its common in whites. blacks ive noticed can have odd foreheads.

there is no way in this world you look at the body of Kudo Rara or Kagami Shuna and don't want to her.
i just looked them up they don't look good. i have seen hotter asians.

I know why white men arent attracted to white women, or why you arent attracted to your own race. because they remind you of your mother or family members
:dafuckfeels:

i just looked them up they don't look good. i have seen hotter asians.
Hook me up and gimme some names, I will fap to their videos.

ngl Heartless is creating impressive levels of seethe in this thread, respect the hustle

I quite like threads like this, while its kinda gross to me, it reminds me that not every incel is this way because of their hebephilia making like significantly harder for them.....

I long for they day my people can get acknowledgement for their sexuality. It'd be the first good thing the alphabet gang ever did.