Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HEART OF ICE: Mandatory viewing for incels

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★★
The greatest episode of Batman the Animated Series, and an essential of the incel canon.

"It would move me to tears... If I still had tears to shed."

"Think of it, Batman. To never again walk on a summer's day with the hot wind in your face and a warm hand to hold. Oh yes, I'd kill for that!"

This episode literally makes me cry.

The most cucked batman villain of all time forever cucked by canon.

The most cucked batman villain of all time forever cucked by canon.
The girl he loves literally leaves him for some Chad doctor even though he loved her for years and was obsessed with curing her, eventually he snaps and wants to kill everyone because he'll never be happy.

It's over for him.

The girl he loves literally leaves him for some Chad doctor even though he loved her for years and was obsessed with curing her, eventually he snaps and wants to kill everyone because he'll never be happy.

It's over for him.
He should kill her tbh. Freeze her, then push her so she can break into little pieces, then store the remains in the freezer and use the remaining shreds as ice cubes to cool his drinks and drink up as he refreshes his beverages and sucks the liquid without leaving remains so she can live inside him forever.

He should kill her tbh. Freeze her, then push her so she can break into little pieces, then store the remains in the freezer and use the remaining shreds as ice cubes to cool his drinks and drink up as he refreshes his beverages and sucks the liquid without leaving remains so she can live inside him forever.
That's beautifully poetic, I love it.
I'd gladly do that to all the roasties who rejected me, sometimes I fantasize about being a supervillain.

That's beautifully poetic, I love it.
I'd gladly do that to all the roasties who rejected me, sometimes I fantasize about being a supervillain.

But then the rich chad batman would show up to beat you within an inch of your life so you can get corn holes in prison while he bangs his supermodel pump and dumps while he goes woe as him as his parents died.

I think the relevance of Mr Freeze comes down to the psychology of isolation, rage, and "cold passion" moreso than the particulars of his plot arc.

Bumping because I'm watching it again.

Been rewatching the show again, gonna do the same once I get to it.