Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hearing your chad coworker brag about his harem

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Pretty much tsia, this chad I worked with was talking with another normie in the breakroom about his tinder game and how he has girls “simping” for him. Literally showed me and the normie two toilets (one a virgin 19 y/o Becky and the other a whore Stacylite) and there were literally multiple PARAGRAPHS coming from these toilets asking chad to come meet him when he went back home (chad is from another part of my country who came from work {jfl at hr foids literally importing chad into the incel workplace tht is my software company}).

chad literally is playing life on god mode . just imagine having validation and free dopamine hits from women HITTING YOU UP. Literally felt depressed for the rest of the day as I have never had a women give me a smidge of attention other than for the wifi password:feelsseriously:. Meanwhile chad has a harem of women waiting to be krempeed by him.:reeeeee:

I hate toilets so fucking much. This life is such a scam

always the same social dynamics, chads bragging to normies to feel better about themselves, normies make fun of incels to do the same and the cycle continues

these people are worse than apes, a waste of oxygen

Just in case you wondered how low you are status wise, chimp chads will always be there to help you.

he deserves to be shot for bragging like that (in cs:go)