Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hearing people's stories here is depressing

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
You know, some people say that you should rejoice at the misery and misfortune of others.
"You know some people have it worse than you do" they say, but when I read stories here that are worse than mine in specific manners, like 40 year old
virgin subhumans with no life and no hope I might feel a bit more optimistic, but I feel bad, it doesn't make it better that others suffer, it makes me feel bad or at least worst.
I don't want to portray myself as a saint, sometimes I do feel better, but now, recently, being here, it doesn't, it just makes me more depressed and makes me
feel bad for them.

This isn't hope, this is at best showing the human's fucked up nature, and at worst having to see reality in its truer, darker form.

Reading people's stories on here does not make me depressed most of the time. It's not depressing to hear how some 30 year old guy is playing computer games and fapping all day long while he gets money to live for doing absolutely nothing. Even though he's a virgin and ugly, this is objectively seen as a rather good life.
There was a story posted once that a user here got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This actually made me kind of depressed. I realized that the most valuable thing every living being on this planet is health. If you are not healthy, you will not be able to enjoy anything else in life really.
Nobody laying in bed because of serious diseases will think about how bad his life BECAUSE of virginity and ugliness.

When I read the stories of fakecels who talk about their non/negative experiences with women I get depressed.

I don’t get depressed, you know why ? Because I’m always depressed.

It's over either way, you read them or you don't.

You know what's worse? Hearing stories from first hand about girls fucking guys and having threesomes with them.

You know what's worse? Hearing stories from first hand about girls fucking guys and having threesomes with them.
That's pure suicidefuel, one of the main reasons why i don't have normie friends. I don't have friends overall, tbhtbh

That's pure suicidefuel, one of the main reasons why i don't have normie friends. I don't have friends overall, tbhtbh
A girl told me these lol. I never spoke to her gain

Do you find it upsetting that some people feel bad for others' misfortune because they don't share ONLY YOUR own feelings?
And did I say I rejoice at hearing people having it so good they take having girlfriends and sex for granted?

She probably did it in malicious intent. To make you feel worse.
Yes, just like most women, she was evil as well.
Do you find it upsetting that some people feel bad for others' misfortune because they don't share ONLY YOUR own feelings?
And did I say I rejoice at hearing people having it so good they take having girlfriends and sex for granted?
Noone should be happy. Sex should be banned and people should suffer inceldom. That is justice. Or everyone gets laid with whoever he wants.

Yes, just like most women, she was evil as well.

Noone should be happy. Sex should be banned and people should suffer inceldom. That is justice. Or everyone gets laid with whoever he wants.

Spoken like a true hero. Women are cruel down to the core of their wicked, satanic hearts. Our suffering is their digestion, and they are apathetic to it or use it as social entertainment.

Spoken like a true hero. Women are cruel down to the core of their wicked, satanic hearts. Our suffering is their digestion, and they are apathetic to it or use it as social entertainment.
The female nature has ruined more lives than every dictator had combined

The female nature has ruined more lives than every dictator had combined

I'm out of work because of them!