Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hearing people talk about sex in class

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
Okay so I was in Science class today and we were learning the reproductive systems and the different cells that cause fertilization and the different stuff that stops pregnancy.

Then some kid at the back was talking about how pulled out from having sex and then everyone else started joining about the amount of people they have sex and the different techniques they use and started laughing and joking really fucking loud.

I just put my down and tried to do my Science work but on the inside I was filling up of rage, it pisses me off that these normie lowlife scum get to brag about their sex lives while I haven't even kissed a girl yet, I've never wanted to go ER so badly before.

Holy crap. That's ER worthy. I was in tutoring today in my college and next to me were some loud mouth black women (surprise surprise...) talking about how they only like tall and muscular men.

Holy crap. That's ER worthy. I was in tutoring today in my college and next to me were some loud mouth black women (surprise surprise...) talking about how they only like tall and muscular men.
For fucks sake. I would impale her with a board ruler

I went to Catholic school so 90% of students were virgins at 18

You're so lucky, I'm probably the only one in my class who hasn't had sex or been in a relationship.

Okay so I was in Science class today and we were learning the reproductive systems and the different cells that cause fertilization and the different stuff that stops pregnancy.

Then some kid at the back was talking about how pulled out from having sex and then everyone else started joining about the amount of people they have sex and the different techniques they use and started laughing and joking really fucking loud.

I just put my down and tried to do my Science work but on the inside I was filling up of rage, it pisses me off that these normie lowlife scum get to brag about their sex lives while I haven't even kissed a girl yet, I've never wanted to go ER so badly before.
Pure suicidefuel

I always thought that people talked about sex in middle school/high school as a way to make jokes and be immature, but now i realized that people were getting action instead of me

Of you didn't lose your virginity in highschool, it's over.

lol cope

I went to a catholic school and the stacies were all getting fucked at 14 and pretty much nobody was a virgin except me. I had to lie about fucking girls just maintain some status ffs.

That whole class needs to be sprayed with bullets

i'm NEET so I don't have to deal with this shit