Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hearing my housemate pounding some foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 2112
  • Start date
Deleted member 2112

Deleted member 2112

Self-banned
-
Please kill me now I'm trying to cope with vidya and all I hear from the room above me is the bed knocking against the wall and some stupid foid moaning
This is the kind of shit that will send me ER holy fuck
But ofc he deserves it for having gl face and thick nw1
This is what happens when you have no friends and are forced to join a random group for student housing

How would you rate him tbh? Cuckmericancel?

You should shit in the shower. It will ruin their entire day if they wake up only to step in a giant pile of shit.

Now imagine your sister or mom is moaning like that, while you were fapping alone inside your room. This is exactly what St. ER had to go through.

I wonder who the cuck is who voted no.

By the way, hello cucktears. I bet it was one of you infiltrators who voted no.

You should shit in the shower. It will ruin their entire day if they wake up only to step in a giant pile of shit.
Based.

cum in the washing gel, so when she goes take a bath and clean her roastie from all the cum she will get pregnant and assume its chad kid, while an incel horror is growing in her belly

will send me ER holy fuck
14776.jpg

Get a new housemate asap!!

Now imagine your sister or mom is moaning like that, while you were fapping alone inside your room. This is exactly what St. ER had to go through.
my body is actually hot with rage idk how it would feel 10x if it was my mother or sister being fucked

cum in the washing gel, so when she goes take a bath and clean her roastie from all the cum she will get pregnant and assume its chad kid, while an incel horror is growing in her belly
lmao, but doesn't sperm dies after few hours?

EDIT: over for spermcels

Chrome 2019 02 10 03 06 06

lmao, but doesn't sperm dies after few hours?

EDIT: over for spermcels

View attachment 87760
If he cums in the bathtub the sperm will die quickly due to the temperature of the water, but if she uses warm water there is a slightly above 0 percent chance of getting pregnant (better than nothing and worth the risk). Inside her it will last up to 5 days
EDIT: TFW incel recessive gens lead to gigachad

volume up for sex
talking to my friend btw not just to myself lol

id rather live in a cardboard box underneath the freeway than spend one night with that bullshit

I have a foid housemate, and it sucks balls. Granted, I don't hear her get fucked, as she's a disgusting landwhale. But simply her shrill voice is enough to make me want to go ER. Can't wait to have my own place.

@knajjd we got another gay here :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Just curious tbhtbh

Just wanna know what kind of Chads get to do that tbh (slaying random foids). Giga chads, maybe a bit less like mega chads, just chads, etc. But he did say in the first post he is good looking, true

No, I'm not like Hippo something :worryfeels:

Whenever you get the chance to say to the foid "do you like being a whore?"

Kind of a vague term ngl
K here you go he is 7-8 i think
only slightly bad thing is a tiny bit of upper eyelid exposure
extremely good hair and beard tbh strong halo

I grew up with a single mother. She'd bring dudes home and I'd hear her moaning with some Chad from the bar. I got so fed up I put a knife through the door and she sent me off to the loony bin.

I currently live in apartment. The neighboring apartment is an airbnb where couples usually stay for a day or weekend. A couple of days ago, I heard the loudest, fake sex through the wall. It sounded like a rodent getting butchered and whimpering. He was smacking her ass so hard I could hear it. They also hit the wall. The funniest thing I heard was her screaming "FUCK MY ASS! OMG"

Luckily I have earplugs and it quieted it down about 50%.

Why would you have to be careful? Unless you're hiding something? :feelswhat:
Kek, no, man

jfl @ thinking that you're gay if you want to find out a rating of someone who is banging random whores :feelswhat:

That fucking sucks. I have to listen to that shit from my lil sis all the damned time.
I'd leave the house....

K here you go he is 7-8 i think
only slightly bad thing is a tiny bit of upper eyelid exposure
extremely good hair and beard tbh strong halo
Yes bro, dense beardmaxxing gets foids wet tbh

Tfw patchy beard jfl :feelsbadman:

Yes bro, dense beardmaxxing gets foids wet tbh

Tfw patchy beard jfl :feelsbadman:

I tried growing out my beard and it looks insanely shit lol like pubes glued to my face jfl

I tried growing out my beard and it looks insanely shit lol like pubes glued to my face jfl
Exactly the same here jfl

Foids like these giga dense beards tbh, I might go on some substances to grow it, I heard it's possible

Exactly the same here jfl

Foids like these giga dense beards tbh, I might go on some substances to grow it, I heard it's possible
Yh you can try if you want but I wouldn't risk bloating with stuff like minoxidil

>56 guests

Like any one of you would ever think about sleeping w/ the guy, fuck off with your high horse.

Grew up in a mobile home. This was not uncommon, lol

Just walk around naked or something, if they want to be degenerate in public you can too

That's brutal. Sorry to hear, man.

I have a foid housemate, and it sucks balls. Granted, I don't hear her get fucked, as she's a disgusting landwhale. But simply her shrill voice is enough to make me want to go ER. Can't wait to have my own place.
Yeah, that would drive me nuts, for sure. I once had a foid next door to my house, and her undisciplined daughter had a shrill, annoying voice, and would scream all the time. I used to yell at her to STFU through the walls. I yelled so loud once that the bitch actually called the police on me. Mercifully, she moved out a couple of months later. One of the happiest days of my life. I can't imagine how bad it must be for you actually living with a foid. Very selfish creatures.

:f:to the saint

sometimes i wonder if that's a good idea, i wasted so much money renting on my own and the depression made it hard to concentrate and enjoy the silence anyway, tough choice

damn I dont think I could stand at this tbh. leave there asap

Play death metal then bust in through their door and start pissing on them

Play death metal then bust in through their door and start pissing on them
Bonus points if you get a watergun and piss in it shoot it at them. Mix in some of your own cum, spit and possibly some dirty puddle water. Then go ER light on them.

Dormitories were a mistake. Go back to your parents' house boyo.