Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heard a girl at school saying there were no attractive guys there.

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
sadokjfo qiwuefhu9pqwehiu ohbufkjcvnqip wu

We really need a school tales sub forum

The effects of TikTok. JBF stops mattering when you realize 99% of teenage Beckies watch TikTok prettyboy Chads half the day and get wet over them, past 13 is when it's basically over because most foids have had boyfriends by now, and the ones that haven't are influenced by their friends + social media. :feelsjuice:

I heard that plenty at my college. What they meant was: "Why am I not surrounded by exceedingly attractive men at all times?" Usually the foids saying this were some of the ugliest most misshapen w*men around. Still mog me in terms of smv, obviously

toilets see most of men as unnattractive but they will settle for average looking and above average looking guys .
they seek the top 1% but have no problem with being with the other 60%

I heard that plenty at my college. What they meant was: "Why am I not surrounded by exceedingly attractive men at all times?" Usually the foids saying this were some of the ugliest most misshapen w*men around. Still mog me in terms of smv, obviously

The effects of TikTok. JBF stops mattering when you realize 99% of teenage Beckies watch TikTok prettyboy Chads half the day and get wet over them, past 13 is when it's basically over because most foids have had boyfriends by now, and the ones that haven't are influenced by their friends + social media. :feelsjuice:
Gen z is f

BRING THE FLAMMENWERFER

It’s over for generation alpha even more than it was for us zoomers.

The standards are getting retarded every single year.

They aren't just watching pretty boys on tiktok, they're talking to them on Insta, Tinder, Snapchat etc. Not to mention talking to all the chadfish in operation. Chadfishing is like pissing in your own pool.

they seek the top 1% but have no problem with being with the other 60%
The divorce rate called they want you to reevaluate what you just said lol

It’s over for generation alpha even more than it was for us zoomers.

If she genderswapped she wouldn't date herself.

Reading this makes me realize that, thank god I graduated. I hated every second waking up and going to school and felling unwelcome.

Do you relate OP?

Reading this makes me realize that, thank god I graduated. I hated every second waking up and going to school and felling unwelcome.

Do you relate OP?
Yes but I still want to go to school for the chance to ascend.

every time i see a tiktok vid no matter what the topic is no matter how fucking retarded or autistic the video is the dude in the vid will be super attractive, blackpilling af

The standards are getting retarded every single year.
This is what happens when fathers are either absent or aren't disciplining their whore daughters. And it's also what happens when you release technology like chinktok out in an already cucked and gynocentric society.