Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Healthy snacks for obese man?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I am 246lbs and am trying to lose 100lbs. Do you know anything I can snack on whilst still being able to lose weight? I have been snacking on bread sticks this week, it will be interested to see if I have lost weight. They are 25 calories per stick. Previously I snacked on bags of Doritos, salted peanuts and chocolate bars.

honestly the best snack would be salad thats how I lost weight

Previously I snacked on bags of Doritos
oh thats a big no no... Dorritos are loaded with calories and will cause a lot of weight gain you should be eating things like grilled unseasoned chicken, white rice, vegetables and salad

Raw cucumbers and radishes. Wash them first tho.

Sweet fruits and cheese

Roasted canned chickpeas

What's your height? I have same weight, a few months ago I lost weight to 225 lbs, but I returned to 240-245 lbs, so I join to the question.

just eliminate snacks and drink diet soda bro

Processed carbs are really bad for weight loss. Peanuts and similar also because it's easy to over eat them and they are really dense in calories. Eat a fruit when you are hungry if you must eat something, raw vegetables are the best like cucumbers and carrots.

Dark chocolate is good since it doesn't have much sugar and is satiating

EF360551 D75B 44B8 B3A4 3C70A5E9E213