Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Healthy Food" What the government want you to believe

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
WPTeeth

Just Keep Eating your "Healthy" which consists to 50% of carbs

Just Keep avoiding "Unhealthy" Things like red meat or eggs

The kid above comes from a tribe which are Eating traditionally only fish and meat for decades

While the kid on the bottom grew up in a modern "Healthy" Environment, Eating sugar, soft grains etc.

"But no, i gonna Keep eating soy since it's better for muh cholesterol levels^^"

"Narrow undefined jaws with a large neuro Cranium are Looking less primitive and more intelligent^^"

Just drink your soylent and stay calm bruh.

cope bro genetics

It's obviously all about genes in this case. Come on, you cannot seriously believe it's all because of diet...

I eat between 2-5 eggs day, no idea who came up with this shit and why but it doesn't chance your cholesterol at all. I've seen lots of bodybuilders who eat up to 15 eggs a day and even they are healthy (well, relatively healthy considering their sterioid injections of course).

If you look up some facts about the Supersize Me movie you will see that the author Morgan Spurlock is/was an alcoholic for decades. That caused his bad results. If you wanna bulk up keep McDonaldsmaxxing. The cows are fed with steriods and growth horomones which will most likely help you to ascend from low t and inceldom.

All this bullshit about "healthy" and "unhealthy" food is so strongly manipulated that you can only trust your own common sense.

High IQ

Woops, did I say high IQ?

I meant subterranean fucking earthworm crawlng through the fucking dirt IQ

Subhuman untermensch without purpose or meaning not fit to hold moral positions or even to rationalize IQ

Lower than the lowest beast of the field or of the sea, an affront to God and all his creatures IQ

The Devil's only friend levels of IQ

Fucking stupid ass, fall for every scam, biggest mark on the fucking planet IQ

Dull, dumb, stupid, asinine, retarded, mongoloid, subhuman, halfwitted, gullible, inane, simpleminded, unintelligent, dense monkey throwing his own shit at Zoogoers IQ

Literal garbage, trash, shit, refuse, human waste sucking its own fucking dick with a broken ass neck IQ

Sitting in the grass, growing out of a cocoon, eating its own shit IQ

Mestasizing as an insect, cast out of society, disassociated from reality around him IQ

Utter fucking moron IQ, a threat to himself and others IQ, Jump off of a fucking bridge because someone told him to IQ

Hopeless, utterly fucking hopeless

I don't drink soylent and I hate salads, your argument is invalid kek

I'm glad I woke up before it's too late. I eat 0 carbs/sugars now. Also usually not processed. Everything non animal related makes you depressed. Animals are invented to make plants into food. We are carnivores.

The thing is those indigenous people don't process their meat the way we do. That said, I still eat meat products and fish and stuff daily.

So many memes

Only good thing about carbs is they give a good pump in the gym

The kid on the bottom probably ate lots of meat, dairy and fried eggs too, and the kid on the top ate lots of fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and seeds. One of the major problems in western countries are factory farms that use sick animals for everything. The government wants you hooked on their factory farms and GMOs.

You aren’t even safe eating meat in the West. The farm raised animals eat GMO corn and their bodies are built out of it. People with corn/grain allergies will react to farm raised meat.

Your only option is grass fed organic meat, but then you are paying $15/lb for beef and $6/lb for even ground beef. Pasture raised chicken is around $5/lb. I eat a Paleo AIP diet, google it if you care.

They're different races so that is not a good comparison. Also health is mostly genetic.

Meanwhile, Chad had cereal and pizza everyday. But I can agree, the government wants us soft and weak. Everything we're told not to do is right.