Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Healthcare for Incels

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
If we establish an Incel country whats the way we deal with healthcare bros. I don't know much about politics and economics so I want your guys opinion on what would be the best way to get healthcare system in our country. Whether its like the U.S or like Canadas or a completely different system I dont know

We need plastic surgery care

The healthcare in Canada is paid by taxes so it looks like you have "free healthcare".

The healthcare in Canada is paid by taxes so it looks like you have "free healthcare".
I know. i had to wait 6 months here for a tiny 2 hour surgery here in Canada and I have a 4 year wait to see the geneticist

I know. i had to wait 6 months here for a tiny 2 hour surgery here in Canada and I have a 4 year wait to see the geneticist
That must suck, its over for us & syrupcels.

Incel health care = a gun with a single bullet and a comfy private room to use it

That must suck, its over for us & syrupcels.
I know the wait times are outrageous here
Incel health care = a gun with a single bullet and a comfy private room to use it
I would want more than one bullet. I would shoot as many times as possible to make sure I dont screw up

Health care for incels =
See the source image

Not sure about incels as a whole, but we should provide it solely to citizens of the United States.

Additionally, limit the government from any of it.