Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Health worsens

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I would say am averagely fit, go out sometimes etc.... However I already know I suffer from mental problems even though they're undiagnosed, and on top of that I've been getting physical pain :lower back, jaw and so on. I know exactly where these pains are coming from and it's stress. JFL on top of my mind never finding peace, i now have to suffer physically too.

My 80+ grandpa has better health than me.

Good health as an incel, that sounds horrible.

Stress kills bro
Not stress it´s my genetics, throat problem, allergies, psoriasis, scoliosis, acid reflux etc. all got worse over the years where as a child and young teenager they were none existent I hate being an adult!

Not stress it´s my genetics, throat problem, allergies, psoriasis, scoliosis, acid reflux etc. all got worse over the years where as a child and young teenager they were none existent I hate being an adult!
Jfl I have GERD aswell, very painful. My throat is so tight now that I have to take very small bites

Jfl I have GERD aswell, very painful. My throat is so tight now that I have to take very small bites
Tbh the acid reflux isn´t that bad, almost none existent but it is just a little problem on top of the other big ones.

my mental health just gets worse