Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion health effects of long term semen retention

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Not the usual nofap miracle coper. I work outdoors moving stuff. Will it ruin my testosterone? Will i lose strength?

I have no medical degree dude, are u having symptoms?

I don't know tbh. I've never tried that before and don't plan on it anytime soon.

the mind and the body are in conflict. Whether the mind will be able to dominate the physical need?

Actually your T will increase
But you will be angry 24/7
I was like a fucking maniac getting angry and pissed of at the smallest things
I had headaches and cold
Also i was too energetic like a goddamn sugar rush 5year old
Is so hard to sleep because you have too much energy

Actually your T will increase
But you will be angry 24/7
I was like a fucking maniac getting angry and pissed of at the smallest things
I had headaches and cold
Also i was too energetic like a goddamn sugar rush 5year old
Is so hard to sleep because you have too much energy

Same.

This is anecdotal but at one point I successfully did nofap for three months straight.

The first month was actually the most difficult. I was so horny that some nights I had trouble sleeping. I had a lot of energy and drive. I would get an erection from just seeing a girl in shorts.

After the first month though, my libido dipped. Zero. Still energetic but it was a chaotic kind of energy. I felt tired but restless all the time. I was irritated constantly, would take stupid risks while driving, etc.

After the second month, it changed from irritation to depression. Like literally I was crying at work (I worked in retail at the time). I went outside less, I needed long, hot showers, etc.

You can't do nofap if you don't get any pussy in real life. It literally makes zero sense. If your body gets absolutely zero sexual stimulation it will shut down and want to bury itself.

Won't do shit. It'll actually kill your libido if you do it long enough.

Increases chances of testicular cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back