Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Healing in the aftermath of the Minassian incident

Assuming his post was real, the Minassian incident wouldn't have happened if modern society wasn't as hypergamous.

Assuming his post was real, the Minassian incident wouldn't have happened if modern society wasn't as hypergamous.
They are ALL just psychopaths. Don't you listen to the bluepilled cucks?!?

North York Arts has hung a series of colourful quilted banners at a civic centre near the stretch of Yonge Street where a rental van mounted a sidewalk and ran down pedestrians in its path, killing 10 people.

Lol wtf.
More people die in Jacksonville and Chicago everyday. Can tell this is Canada.

Call me a conspiracy retard if you want, but this whole Minassian story seems like false-flag bullshit.

They don't care. We're expected to contribute to a society that hates us like good little cucks and never voice even a muted whimper of displeasure.

Call me a conspiracy retard if you want, but this whole Minassian story seems like false-flag bullshit.
I have to agree here. The fact that we never heard a word from him is kinda fishy.

I have to agree here. The fact that we never heard a word from him is kinda fishy.
Also the fact that no family/friends of Minassian have spoken out. Nothing about him is known other than "spooky incel goes on rampage cus tfw no gf"

Compare it to other attacks, like VA Tech. A full story of the suspect, a highly detailed timeline of events during the shooting. And loads of eyewitness accounts.

I really hate (((artists))) along with (((journalists))), I think they should both be gassed.

Reminder that this shit didn't happen in the 50s

They don't care. They view hypergamy as a non-issue. Men like us are expected to just be ridiculed and take it, and yet they're surprised that one of us went out and murdered a bunch of them. Good riddance to the normie scum that died. I hope it was painful.

He's likely a patsy or someone who was given the blame while an experienced driver drove the van.