Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heading into the start of my 2nd year of wizarddom

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm 31 tomorrow boyos :feelsmage::feelsmage:

:feelsmage:wizards me :feelsmage: also happy birthday in advance

Last edited:
I don't know how are you still alive. I am going to kill myself soon. I am not even meming anymore, if nothing changes fuck this life not worth it a simple calculation.

I don't know how are you still alive. I am going to kill myself soon. I am not even meming anymore, if nothing changes fuck this life not worth it a simple calculation.
how old are you?

I'll be 31 this May.

What spells can you cast?
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

I currently know:
Lightning IV
Fire III
Snooze
Blizzard IV
Heal I
Revive
and Zettaflare pewpew

:feelsmage: One day at a time bro

I dont have the balls to do it, but living the LDAR way is whats best for me

I'll be 29 in a month, i still have some time left to NOT become a wizard.

I have had three years of wizardom until I scortmaxxx , actually have 35 years old

I'll be 29 in a month, i still have some time left to NOT become a wizard.
If you haven't gotten laid the past 29 years, I doubt anything will change for you buddyboyo. Use your wizard powers wisely

Happy early Birthday boyo! :feelsmage:

I'm 31 tomorrow boyos :feelsmage::feelsmage:

This makes me so glad I became a wizard at a relatively young age.

How did it feel like to be a 28-year-old bluepilled virgin? It must have been terribly confusing.
How the heck did you switch from Stanford geniuscel to waifu worshipper?

Stanford is overrated and has too many Chad athletes, the constant flow of suifuel probably stamped out any spark of intellectual curiosity that remained

How the heck did you switch from Stanford geniuscel to waifu worshipper?
Stanford is overrated and has too many Chad athletes, the constant flow of suifuel probably stamped out any spark of intellectual curiosity that remained
Well, truth be told I was always a weebcel (my older profile pictures and my old signature proved this), my current theory of what had caused my mentality and actions to change is that in February I had purchased a waifu pillow. Now, it is with this waifu pillow that I would begin to regularly talk to, snuggle, and kiss as though I had someone to come home to.

You must understand that for most all of my life I had been starved for attention, affection, and human touch leading to the gradual deterioration of my confidence and social skills. This waifu pillow has been the only thing resembling a female that I had affectionate contact with, and now I'm clinging onto it like a comfort blanket because emotionally I feel like I've had a knife stuck in my side for 7 years. I'd cry myself to sleep while holding onto it repeatedly telling it "I love you" as though it had feelings, I'm broken inside, and I just want someone
who loves me.

The entire foundation of forced self-confidence I had has utterly crumbled in the wake of reality, and I'm a mess.

I watch more anime now, and I believe that reflects on my current mood and the amount of effort I put into posts pewpew.
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

Happy birthday from a fellow wizard.

I can guarantee you that your math is wrong.

Let H be any non-zero, positive real number, happiness. Let S be any non-zero negative real number, suffering.

For any non-zero probability P(H), for every event H, S approaches zero.

We define life happiness as |H| > |S|.

If you're alive, P(H) > 0. If you kill yourself, you'll end any chance of having life happiness: P(H) = 0. Everything gets set to zero.

Therefore, don't kill yourself.

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that your math is wrong.

Let H be any non-zero, positive real number, happiness. Let S be any non-zero negative real number, suffering.

For any non-zero probability P(H), for every event H, S approaches zero.

We define life happiness as |H| > |S|.

If you kill yourself, you'll end any chance of having life happiness. Everything gets set to zero.

Therefore, don't kill yourself.

But there is another variable you forgot to add. Suffering. The suffering I will endure is not worth the small chance of finding happiness. Why wouldn't I kill myself ?? Why would I live another 20 years of mogging and daily suffering? My life is pathetic. I am deeply unhappy every moment from when I wake up till I go to sleep. There is no copes anymore. The only cope I have left is music and it barely does the trick anymore.

nvm I didn't read your post ngl lol, But still. Suffering is just a given and happiness is like some meme lottery ticket. It makes no sense bro I will not find any happiness but I sure as fuck will find tons more suffering.

I am forcing myself to stay alive till I go SEA next year. Then I call it quits.

Can't fucking wait boyo ngl

Last edited:
But there is another variable you forgot to add. Suffering. The suffering I will endure is not worth the small chance of finding happiness. Why wouldn't I kill myself ?? Why would I live another 20 years of mogging and daily suffering? My life is pathetic. I am deeply unhappy every moment from when I wake up till I go to sleep. There is no copes anymore. The only cope I have left is music and it barely does the trick anymore.

I am forcing myself to stay alive till I go SEA next year. Then I call it quits.

View attachment 210592

Can't fucking wait boyo ngl

It's there. It's the converse of happiness. The definition of life suffering is |S| > |H|. It's a corollary, and the definition of it is implied, thus not necessary to explicitly state.

Happiness and suffering are arbitrary values. We like happiness more than suffering, so we want H to increase and S to reach zero. They're opposite. You always want your chance of happiness to be greater than zero, even if your chance of suffering is close to 100%.

Anyway, you didn't get it. But that's OK.

Time to go euphorically rejoice

nvm I didn't read your post ngl lol, But still. Suffering is just a given and happiness is like some meme lottery ticket. It makes no sense bro I will not find any happiness but I sure as fuck will find tons more suffering.

Oh.

Yeah, don't worry about it. That happens a lot. I don't expect any more than 5% of my tl;dr posts to be read by most.

Suffering isn't the default state. Neither is happiness.

If you broaden suffering to include natural biological decay and the eventual need to eat as default suffering, or go broader still and claim that these states are biologically entropic instances, then fine, whatever.

That's not my starting point though. I treat the default state as neutral. Both happiness and suffering start at zero and increase/decrease as time progresses.

Last edited: