Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Headed to university in 2 weeks and I'm dreading it

XanaxFanax

XanaxFanax

5'5 ugliest latincel. Ecuadorian manlet.
★★
Because as soon as I arrived in orientation I felt like roping. The second I walk into the reception area I am already being framemogged and heightmogged by the high tier normies and chadlites. I also noticed when I was walking by some foids to get to my assigned group they would look at me with disgust and I'm sure they talked behind my back considering that's all these foids like to do with each other. Talking shit about a subhuman whose life is already fucked because of my horrible genetics. I had enough of this shit in high school since I was already getting picked on by normies. I once got sent to the administrators office in HS because I called out a stacy and told her she was nothing more than a one night stand dumpster for chad's pleasures and of course the blue pilled cucks in my class defended her even though SHE started fucking with me first. Anyone here in university?

I'm in the same boat, I start living in my dorm tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat, I start living in my dorm tomorrow.
I lucked out and got a single dorm so I don't have to deal with roommate bullshit like them bringing their idiot friends over or even worse having a foid come over for sex and them kicking me out while they do it. That's some potent suicidefuel. Could you imagine being temporary kicked out of your dorm you PAID for so this dude can fuck a foid and you are completely left out?

Because as soon as I arrived in orientation I felt like roping. The second I walk into the reception area I am already being framemogged and heightmogged by the high tier normies and chadlites. I also noticed when I was walking by some foids to get to my assigned group they would look at me with disgust and I'm sure they talked behind my back considering that's all these foids like to do with each other. Talking shit about a subhuman whose life is already fucked because of my horrible genetics. I had enough of this shit in high school since I was already getting picked on by normies. I once got sent to the administrators office in HS because I called out a stacy and told her she was nothing more than a one night stand dumpster for chad's pleasures and of course the blue pilled cucks in my class defended her even though SHE started fucking with me first. Anyone here in university?

Uni is hell in some regards. Especially in biology or social science (60-90% foids) and during the summer.

But it can have some upsides, too. What do you rate yourself and what's the worst thing about you in the looks department? Teeth? Face? Height?

Graduating in 6 months, I just ignored everyone and everything. Did I enjoy anything the "college life" has to offer? No I didn't, however, I'll be able to get a wagecuck job and LDAR at peace when I'm not working, but they will most likely give the job to a female so who the fuck cares.

But it can have some upsides, too. What do you rate yourself and what's the worst

I rate myself a 2-3/10. My height is 5'5 and I have a bit of overbite. My face is meh and I'm built like a stick so my frame can be compared to that of a fragile tree branch. My Ecuadorian genes have truly fucked me over on the height department. I could wear shoes that increase my height by 2 or 3 inches, but IMO that's just cope because as soon as I take it off I'm back to being a 5'5 manlet.

College is hell for incels, the foods there have so many chads and Chad lites to pick from that you won't even get a glance for the 4 years you are there for

I rate myself a 2-3/10. My height is 5'5 and I have a bit of overbite. My face is meh and I'm built like a stick so my frame can be compared to that of a fragile tree branch. My Ecuadorian genes have truly fucked me over on the height department. I could wear shoes that increase my height by 2 or 3 inches, but IMO that's just cope because as soon as I take it off I'm back to being a 5'5 manlet.

Teeth okay otherwise? Like no holes or yellow/brown color?

Doesn't sound too bad, could be workable with looksmaxxing!

Just avoid social interactions and stay away from people while you listen to music with your headphones, that's what I do

My female classmates at university (even an ugly landwhale) always ask to the male ones to not invite me to social hangouts, because I'm ugly and my only presence annoy them, even if I don't event try to talk with them.

i just spent like an hour and a half fapping when i shouldve been studying. im working in a group assignment with 2 foids so its not like i can wing it tomorrow. oh boy my life is absolutely fucked

Teeth okay otherwise? Like no holes or yellow/brown color?

Doesn't sound too bad, could be workable with looksmaxxing!
Yeah I'm currently trying to work on my frame at the gym so I could be more muscular and not as fragile. Maybe if I save enough money after college I could try to surgerymaxx as well. Who knows I guess time will tell.

I start tomorrow kek. Chads and Stacies has the time of their lives lost partying and socializing at orientation and I just sat there and ROTTED

Just avoid social interactions and stay away from people while you listen to music with your headphones, that's what I do
Yeah that sounds like some good advice. I don't want to get into fights with foids and their white knight beta cucks. Because if they start physical shit with me I have no problem OC spraying them in the face. I'll just do my classes and afterward just play games on steam in my dorm.

Yeah I'm currently trying to work on my frame at the gym so I could be more muscular and not as fragile. Maybe if I save enough money after college I could try to surgerymaxx as well. Who knows I guess time will tell.

Gymmaxxxing is good and as long as the teeth aren't brown or have holes: the rest is doable.

What kinda subject will you study and what subjects are available on campus? There is a special type of foid on social science campuses which average looking guys have pretty decent chances with. But you need to look for them since they're not very extroverted and fall off most people's radar

If you have the right mindset being ugly is actually an advantage - you can entirely focus on your GPA instead of partying, losing health points drinking, and a lot of time in useless socialization.

Your enemy is mental illness, though. Depression will fuck you up if you have it. Exercise regularly and get electroshock treatment if you suspect you have depression (it's the most effective).

When you bunk in your dorm, your CHAD roommate is gonna pound STACEY's twat on the top bed as you try to cover your ears on the bottom bunk. As Stacey leaves they are gonna laugh at you and snort cocaine.

Remember, all college whores love to fuck CHADS in a FRAT.They fuck them and spank their ass with a paddle. Frat boys fuck hundreds of college whores a night. I would not be surprised if every chick who ever went to college was pounded by a fratboy and had a fratboy abortion.

Last edited:
When you bunk in your dorm, your CHAD roommate is gonna pound STACEY's twat on the top bed as you try to cover your ears on the bottom bunk. As Stacey leaves they are gonna laugh at you and snort cocaine.
:feelskek:

That could be a realistic scenario.

nah enjoy the college exp...i dropped out of high school . I wish i could exp college.

Remember, all college whores love to fuck CHADS in a FRAT.They fuck them and spank their ass with a paddle. Frat boys fuck hundreds of college whores a night. I would not be surprised if every chick who ever went to college was pounded by a fratboy and had a fratboy abortion.
I got a single dorm for the sole purpose that I wouldn't have to deal with that bullshit every night. If they do that in the room next to me the gaming headphones go on and the volume goes up.
i just spent like an hour and a half fapping when i shouldve been studying. im working in a group assignment with 2 foids so its not like i can wing it tomorrow. oh boy my life is absolutely fucked

If you don't care about your grade or theirs and the group assignment is on google docs wake up like at 4am and remove everything the foids worked on and replace all the work with blackpill archive text and attempt blackpill everyone in the classroom before getting thrown out.

Otherwise than that yeah you are fucked and the foids will embarrass you for the performance in front off all the normies.

Last edited:
Welcome to hell
No bullsit this exact scenario happened to me, except Chad and Stacy were on the bottom bunk

Welcome to hell

No bullsit this exact scenario happened to me, except Chad and Stacy were on the bottom bunk
did you at least check out what was happening below with your dick in ya hand?

JFL at going to a non mandatory orientation, JFL at going to a dorm college, shouldve went to a commuter school kid

JFL at going to a non mandatory orientation, JFL at going to a dorm college, shouldve went to a commuter school kid
I didn't have a choice in the matter it was mandatory. Also I don't have a drivers license so its near impossible to commute everyday which is hell being in NYC. The subways and buses are always super late, they smell like dog piss and there are crazy people there who start shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back