Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Head/skull shape is extremely important and underrated by blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
You have no idea how important a adult-looking and masculine skull shape is unless you have it bad as I do.

Microcephaly and even slight macrocephaly can fuck you over. I have the latter. It causes to have big, wide forehead and cranium but small chin and weak jaw. Basically its like your childhood head in adult years. Macroephaly causes wide set and negative canthal tilt eyes. I have to trim my sides to almost zero to have my cranium wideness on the level of my beard.

This makes me look weak, childish and not serious. Not only is this extremely unattractive for foids, but also makes life in social situations very difficult, no one treats you with respect.

I'd say this is a pretty researched topic, that facial bone structure/head shape is a big determiner of your attractiveness. To be attractive you don't NEED a square face, which is something commonly posted here, but you do need a balanced face. Squares are the most easy shape to balance. Crooked, tapering, long faces are far from balanced, so are displeasing. There are many articles to read on this, such as the one below. However, having a pair of eyes will tell you the same - as it has you.

Last edited:
its not underrated at all, its part of face

it is, we know warrior skull mogs incel skulls
This is spoken in terms of skull size majority of time. And even then its not talked about often enough orvwith enough details.

I'd say this is a pretty researched topic, that facial bone structure/head shape is a big determiner of your attractiveness. To be attractive you don't NEED a square face, which is something commonly posted here, but you do need a balanced face. Squares are the most easy shape to balance. Crooked, tapering, long faces are far from balanced, so are displeasing. There are many articles to read on this, such as the one below. However, having a pair of eyes will tell you the same - as it has you.

Strong first post

Over for my short Brachycephalic skull

Small skull plus neotonous face for me. Atleast you know its over sooner

My 14 y/o cousin is taller and has a bigger frame than me, but he has a VERY VERY baby-looking face. He still mogs me, but in terms of face, he looks very childish while my face actually looks masculine. He can't even grow a SINGLE hair on his face, whether it is beard or mustache. I'm pretty sure there's seomthing genetically fucked up about him