Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He will finish the job once he gets rejected by her

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
wFPPlQF.jpg

I hope he goes ER on her when he finds out she a boyfriend tbh tbh

that's so cringe. he's probably an ugly incel in denial who's still bluepilled who thinks he has a chance with her. probably thinks her doing her job by talking him down was her showing interest or something that's why he came back with flowers. most likely believes in PUA and believes his failure with women is because of his personality or he "didnt maintain frame" or something. i can picture the exact type of guy this person is just from seeing this pic. it's hilarious how simple life is really and how people are all just cookie cutter, bluepilled retards always try to over complicate life.

that's so cringe. he's probably an ugly incel in denial who's still bluepilled who thinks he has a chance with her. probably thinks her doing her job by talking him down was her showing interest or something that's why he came back with flowers. most likely believes in PUA and believes his failure with women is because of his personality or he "didnt maintain frame" or something. i can picture the exact type of guy this person is just from seeing this pic. it's hilarious how simple life is really and how people are all just cookie cutter, bluepilled retards always try to over complicate life.

I can easily imagine sugar bluepilled bullshit she told him. But dude is alive and she can get a promotion. If he can overcome realistion of that this bluepilled bullshit are and find a reason to live - he is ok. Otherwise its just delaying the inevitable