Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "He was so smart and funny but we weren't sexually compatible"

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Today i was reading something on cuckit (totally unrelated to inceldom and sex etc) and there was this old comment saying something like "me and my boyfriend did a cosplay of this shit and it was so cute he was so funny" and this made me thought "this is the typical beat couple".

I've watched the post history of this foid and, guess what, couple broke because they weren't "sexually compatible", which basically means "he was a feminine weak male with a small dick".

Go figure.

comment in question:

honestly get that. i'm 21F and just over a year ago, i broke things off with a boyfriend of 4 and a half years. he was nearly perfect for me, but we weren't compatible on a sexual level. i spent quite some time thinking that my dating life had peaked, but it hadn't. the woman i'm with now "checks all of the boxes", even some really niche ones!!

don't be afraid to keep your standards high. as long as you're as good a person as you want your future partner to be, you'll find someone!

I made a thread similar to this and people flipped shit. be prepared for a bunch of bullshit

He was the perfect guy and our relationship was the best! It just so happens...

Who is surprised here? Nobody. More female degeneracy.

"sexually compatible"

Completely over for dicklets

I love how easily you can traslate the teeheespeak:

he was so perfect! -> he was a beta guy that was unlikely to cheat me and we did a lot of beta activities togheter...

but we weren't sexually compatible -> ...but he was feminine, small dick and i was getting wet seeing chads so i wanted one

i've ticked all boxes -> now i got pissed on my face, did anal and i was choked to orgasm

don't be afraid to keep your standards high -> just aim for chad, kween!

That means she is chadsexual.

I roll my eyes now whenever I hear stuff like that

Today i was reading something on cuckit (totally unrelated to inceldom and sex etc) and there was this old comment saying something like "me and my boyfriend did a cosplay of this shit and it was so cute he was so funny" and this made me thought "this is the typical beat couple".

I've watched the post history of this foid and, guess what, couple broke because they weren't "sexually compatible", which basically means "he was a feminine weak male with a small dick".

Go figure.

He was nice and sweet but Chad came along to give her the tingles and then it was all over. Tbqh I'm not even sure if she's to blame. Women seek manly men, and if you're a weeb cosplayer then you're a sissy faggot that no woman could ever get wet for.

don't be afraid to keep your standards high. as long as you're as good a person as you want your future partner to be, you'll find someone!

Possibly the most bluepilled advice one could ever imagine receiving from a woman.

as long as you're as good a person as you want your future partner to be, you'll find someone!
Imagine the foids who unironically believe this just because their brains subconsciously created another way for them to pat themselves on the back while sungazing on Tutorial Island, honestly feeling that as a foid, she had to do anything other than exist to have the sex life she wants.

The female greed knows no bounds, she dumped him for another foid just because he wasn't "perfect" enough. After four years of dating, she realized her life hasn't "peaked", this should tell you all about the foid mentality, their selfishness, and manipulation tactics.

We men are simple creatures, we don't care about "checking off all the boxes", we just want someone who we can be intimate with.

The woman I'm with? Is that a typo op?

JFL at being dumped for a woman

Ticked all the boxes but didn't fuck her well enough so she broke up with mr perfect

Then turns around and tells incels sex is not important at all
I had to read it 3 times jfl

What? I didn't notice.

Oh you are right rofl, but i guess it's a typo. If not let's hope IT doesn't read or they would find a way to twist thing into the real deal. Rest assured this cunt fucked chad even if this was the case and THEN started to go into lesbians.

"sexually compatible"
where does the eternal femoid find these phrases? do the jews just put easily memeable, ambiguous shit like this in every movie/show and then the suka spouts it like the drone it is? on a surface level no normie will understand what this shit means and then it will complain that foids are hard to understand. normies need to realize that any objection to a male by a female boils down to 'not chad'

It just so happens that...

So same old same old?

There's no compatibility for our face

Go figure.

comment in question:

honestly get that. i'm 21F and just over a year ago, i broke things off with a boyfriend of 4 and a half years. he was nearly perfect for me, but we weren't compatible on a sexual level. i spent quite some time thinking that my dating life had peaked, but it hadn't. the woman i'm with now "checks all of the boxes", even some really niche ones!!

Foids want sex. Period. They want sex at the highest, most impossible standards.

That last quote enraged me. Their "high" standards are basically 20/10 Chad only. Everyone else below is shit.

sexually incompatible = he wasn't Chad

Basically this is pure blackpill confirming that personality and hobbies and shit don't matter the way some people think they do

Go figure.

comment in question:

This is what happens when you have sex before marriage, you keep comparing, and pair bonding is impossible

I love how easily you can traslate the teeheespeak:

he was so perfect! -> he was a beta guy that was unlikely to cheat me and we did a lot of beta activities togheter...

but we weren't sexually compatible -> ...but he was feminine, small dick and i was getting wet seeing chads so i wanted one

i've ticked all boxes -> now i got pissed on my face, did anal and i was choked to orgasm

don't be afraid to keep your standards high -> just aim for chad, kween!
:feelsokman:

nightmarefuel for the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back