Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee He took my Virginity then Ghosted me

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★

TLDR Chad took her virginity then completely ghosted her oh well another Personality detector malfunction
Giphy 2

Guys, I think my hatred for foids is reaching an all-time high. I can't even read anything out written by foids because it annoys me. I used to only hate hearing them speak, but now even text makes me want to roll my eyes and just get the paragraph over with.

Guys, I think my hatred for foids is reaching an all-time high. I can't even read anything out written by foids because it annoys me. I used to only hate hearing them speak, but now even text makes me want to roll my eyes and just get the paragraph over with.
Let the hate consume you it's what i did

If she went for a looksmatched man, this wouldn’t have happened

She will still keep chasing Chad. Then she will marry some bluepill beta once she is in her 30s and desperate. But you know what? She will still think about Chad that took her virginity and dumped her while giving pithy sex to her beta husband.

What a DUMB little fucking cunt. She could've easily cashed in her chips with a wealthy man.

In the US all the young foids speak with retarded vocal fry voice and uptalk. I just want to ram my fist in their vocal chords to make them shut up.
Imagine if, at birth, we took all females and just sewed their mouth shut to make them mute for the rest of their lives. Oh my God, just thinking about it makes me feel peaceful.

Happens a lot more often thank we think

She will still keep chasing Chad. Then she will marry some bluepill beta once she is in her 30s and desperate. But you know what? She will still think about Chad that took her virginity and dumped her while giving pithy sex to her beta husband.

She said at 25yo? I don't believe It.

PERsonality being proved as a psyop yet again.

In the US all the young foids speak with retarded vocal fry voice and uptalk. I just want to ram my fist in their vocal chords to make them shut up.
Their vocal chords are damaged from all the cocks they've sucked

Its just something about the fact that she's crying over getting to have sex with someone that she specifically chose to fuck which gets me mad. I wonder how sad she'd be if she was born as her looksmatch instead, and never recieved any sort of love or comfort from anyone by the day that bitch was conceived.

I hate this. It's an actual ear torture.

And continue to take out all her frustration on low status men like us

:lul: :lul: :lul::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He took nothing. You gave it away before the sacrament of marriage, dumb bitch.

She deserved it. The deal is, you stay a virgin until your wedding night, and you give it to your newly-wed husband. No advances, no promises to marry you, no thinking he's the one. Every woman who has sex with a man before her wedding night deserves this.

I find it so strange that when many women get 10% of what men get they fall apart.

And then often speak about it as if no-one else understands their awful struggles.

Maybe that's why I struggled reading Edith Hamilton's The Greek Way despite its relatively simplistic prose... Schopenhauer derided women as the "unaesthetical sex", perhaps for their irritable mannerisms and conduct...

Bu-bu-but guys over 6'4 have wonderful personalities, how'd this happen?

Another f3minist and single m0m in the making. Disgusting wh0res.

She's very careful with her virginity but ends up giving it to a Chad who isnt ready for a relationship. Shocking.

TLDR Chad took her virginity then completely ghosted her oh well another Personality detector malfunction
View attachment 1299657

Every time I see one of these posts, first thing I imagine is the size of the queue of beta males wanting and desiring a ReLaTiOnShiP with this foid.

I always picture a huge queue, spanning multiple city blocks, and then it grows and grows until it's the size of a highway.

On one hand I respect that she at least tried not to be a slut, but on the other hand it's just like a stupid ass foid to ignore the half a dozen red flags and lose their virginity to a fuckboi.

Imagine 25 years of sexlessness just to still end up as a used cum rag anyway. It's like if a truecel started just fucking trannies at 30.

View attachment 1299657

I couldn't even read half of this without being pissed off, boohoo chad left you because of your hypergamy mindset... No shit foid, who'd genuinely want to stay with you

Fuck this fr pisses me off, is this foid fucking retarded? If you want someone who'd genuinely love you for who you were, you'd not go for the person who fucking told you they weren't ready for a relationship; why would he genuinely stay with you if he already thought that initially? even from her perspective which she probably twisted to make herself seem more innocent, it was fucking was obvious... Imagine the amount of signs she must've saw and ignored anyways? Holy fuck, you lost your virginity to the guy, went for another man who tried to ""rape"" you then when you come back to him; he "surpirisingly" didn't want to be in a relationship with you?

It's obvious the relationship didn't even last past a year if he is saying he wasnt ready for a relationship. You guys weren't even fucking established yet you give him the virginity you supposedly "treasure", and let him come back into your life to pump and dump you again, holy fuck the retardation in this post is killing me...