Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based He should have raped her in the room because she abused him like a fucking toy.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
its sorta funny how hard you try to act out what an IT user thinks an incel is like :feelskek:

you wouldve been banned 100 times over by now if this was 2017-2019
was this site more authotorian in 2017-2019?

its sorta funny how hard you try to act out what an IT user thinks an incel is like :feelskek:

Video not available but someone tell me name of series to watch because preview of blackhair girl is cute

Hi IncelTears

Total: 20 (Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 12)

IT NEETs been waiting all day for a shitpost like this to seethe over :feelsokman:

Someone’s Queueing up a Rant right now :feels::lasereyes::feelsree::hax::hax:

Can't really say for absolute certain. My best guess it that by then authorities discovered this site existed and began to infiltrate.

It's also worth noting that the previous site owner was exposed for working with a (((anti-hate))) group that focused on incels :feelskek:

I don't think the site started with the intent of being a fed honeypot, but it certainly ended up that way by around that date.

So what we have now is basically just a very watered down version of an incel forum, (that's also crawling with glowies)
U say it's like a watered down version of an incel forum? Wdym? Like was there more shooting threats and shit in 2017

Why Videos are Always deleted when someone Posts Them Here. Fucking jewtube :feelsclown:

theres gotta be 10 new glowposters here every day loo