Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘He ruined Yoshi for me’.

What about all the harlot streamers who took a male place and used it against them and turned it into a defiled resource for fleecing money out of lonely gamers

The fact that it's even a dancing Yoshi makes it better, as it's literally dancing on the graves of the fact that these Foids ever liked Yoshi to begin with. :feelskek:

She certainly didn't ruin Granolah for me. A character of great honor represents me well.

Foids bitching that I ruined the character Yoshi for them because of my avatar on this forum but guess what? Video games are mainly a male related hobby anyway so it’s really the other way around, women ruin video games for me and likely other men too. I mean, I don’t know, maybe video games are for females a LITTLE bit but it’s mainly aimed at males and only males are meant to be serious gamers, females are meant to be mainly focused on their makeup and shit, so seriously, foids, stop saying ‘I’m pissed off that Yoshi is his avatar’ as video games are aimed for the likes of my gender mainly anyway so you can’t come in bitching about how I’m the one supposedly ruining video games.
It's even funnier when you realize yoshi is a ricecel name:feelskek:

Foids bitching that I ruined the character Yoshi for them because of my avatar on this forum but guess what? Video games are mainly a male related hobby anyway so it’s really the other way around, women ruin video games for me and likely other men too. I mean, I don’t know, maybe video games are for females a LITTLE bit but it’s mainly aimed at males and only males are meant to be serious gamers, females are meant to be mainly focused on their makeup and shit, so seriously, foids, stop saying ‘I’m pissed off that Yoshi is his avatar’ as video games are aimed for the likes of my gender mainly anyway so you can’t come in bitching about how I’m the one supposedly ruining video games.
I am sold, go yoshi!!! :panties: :smonk: