Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘He ruined Yoshi for me’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Foids bitching that I ruined the character Yoshi for them because of my avatar on this forum but guess what? Video games are mainly a male related hobby anyway so it’s really the other way around, women ruin video games for me and likely other men too. I mean, I don’t know, maybe video games are for females a LITTLE bit but it’s mainly aimed at males and only males are meant to be serious gamers, females are meant to be mainly focused on their makeup and shit, so seriously, foids, stop saying ‘I’m pissed off that Yoshi is his avatar’ as video games are aimed for the likes of my gender mainly anyway so you can’t come in bitching about how I’m the one supposedly ruining video games.

Last edited:
Go yoshicel. Go and prove who is the chad dino boy

Go yoshicel. Go and prove who is the chad dino boy
Dude, no joke, you get women that unironically have the nerve to say that men make the video gaming community hell for women even though video games are mostly aimed at males anyway.

Dude, no joke, you get women that unironically have the nerve to say that men make the video gaming community hell for women even though video games are mostly aimed at males anyway.
Yeah. I have faith in you.

They wanted to fuck Yoshi like they fuck their dogs, bestiality whores

kek how can you "ruin" a character just because a user is using an avatar.. can't see the logic in there

foids are not the smartest creatures on earth tho

yoshi first appeared in the mario games franchise in super mario world back in the 90s
the game was AIMED FOR A MALE AUDIENCE not foids

Last edited:
kek how can you "ruin" a character just because a user is using an avatar.. can't see the logic in there

foids are not the smartest creatures on earth tho
Exactly, I've never associated the things that OP said with Yoshi as an character.

Lookism proved again. Your avi is what people remember about you most.

Last edited:
Never change your avi. You will always be St. Yoshicel. CuckQueers can cry about it and you will live in their head rent free whenever they play Super Mario

get fucked lurking foids, i hope i ruined undertale for you. :dab:

@-BrettyBoy- You already got featured on cuckqueers for this. :lul::lul: New record?

Never change your avi. You will always be St. Yoshicel. CuckQueers can cry about it and you will live in their head rent free whenever they play Super Mario
I promise to never change it, old boy.

I always pick Yoshi in mario games since i was a kid :feelsokman:

Everything you said was true bro

You made Yoshi even more based for me

I bet those whores didn't even know who yoshi was in the first place and are just virtue signaling.

17124.jpg

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: SMD IT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

You changed back to Yoshi, based! :feelscomfy:

That foid is our looksmatch. Closed minded. You have the same interests, classic video games

You revitalized him

-BrettyBoy-

Foids liked Yoshi because he was carrying babies actually.

Based yoshicel has his old avi back :feelsaww::feelsohh:

so anything an incel uses for an avi will "ruin" that thing for foids.
seems easy to take advantage of.

I always thought it would be funny to use a childhood character for an avatar for this reason. But I think sjw queers get more triggered by my current avi

Stop paying attention to those child molesters.

I honestly believe this game yoshi craft world is for toddlers.

Foids bitching that I ruined the character Yoshi for them because of my avatar on this forum but guess what?
Video games are mainly a male related hobby anyway so it’s really the other way around, women ruin video games for me and likely other men too.

how long have you been a fan of Yoshi? I think since early 90s for me, not sure exact year I played Super Mario World

Tennis

How do you feel about him dating a tranny as of Mario Tennis in July 2000 ?

Foids ruin everything.

Yoshi was my favorite character in Super Mario Kart, ngl

Birdo is a tranny?
Birdetta
Deadnaming
according to the SMB2 manual, yes

enemy was originally named "Catherine" in Doki Doki Panic, I've heard it has similar text about 'male pretending to be female' but haven't gotten it translated yet

Jap
Green and Blue

the manual defined four types. Pink Catherine (the one we know best, first encounter) is easiest to beat, only spits eggs. The red variation shot a mix of eggs+fireballs while I think the blue/green ones only shot fireballs? It's been a while since I did a playthrough so I don't remember well.

Fire

Smash Melee uses "her" pronoun but then based Smash Brawl uses "indeterminate gender" and "it" and references Birdetta again

Melee
Brawl

Not sure what this is from, can't vouch for the translation, seems to be a racing game but I'd want to see the raw scan and get a 2nd opinion regarding boyfriend/he stuff.

Boyfriend

Then there's the whole bathroom incident in a Japanese-only game that never got ported over here:

Austen Crowder said:
In the game, Birdo is wrongly imprisoned for using the female bathroom, as the robot jailer did not believe her when she insists she is a girl.
She gets quite upset about this, and asks Nick to go to her Cute Home and find something that will prove she is not lying.
Nick finds a mysterious object under Birdo's pillow, and while it is never revealed exactly what the object is, it serves its purpose and Birdo is released.
Birdo develops a crush on Nick, and calls him her "boyfriend".
Nick accompanies her in her walks near her Cute Home, and she helps him carry a fallen Star to the altar on the top of Mimin Island.
If Nick lets Birdo's wish be granted, she flies into the sky with the Star and disappears.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeHzybyf2oI
Birdo catherine

A similar event happens in Mario Golf: World Tour

Mario Golf  World Tour

Then there is there whole controversy regarding what Toad says about Birdo in Super Mario Party's Party Pad:
in the UK it's male (he) while in the US it's female (she)
UKUS

View attachment 576714View attachment 576727
according to the SMB2 manual, yes

enemy was originally named "Catherine" in Doki Doki Panic, I've heard it has similar text about 'male pretending to be female' but haven't gotten it translated yet

View attachment 576713 View attachment 576721
the manual defined four types. Pink Catherine (the one we know best, first encounter) is easiest to beat, only spits eggs. The red variation shot a mix of eggs+fireballs while I think the blue/green ones only shot fireballs? It's been a while since I did a playthrough so I don't remember well.

View attachment 576719

Smash Melee uses "her" pronoun but then based Smash Brawl uses "indeterminate gender" and "it" and references Birdetta again

View attachment 576717View attachment 576718

Not sure what this is from, can't vouch for the translation, seems to be a racing game but I'd want to see the raw scan and get a 2nd opinion regarding boyfriend/he stuff.

View attachment 576709

Then there's the whole bathroom incident in a Japanese-only game that never got ported over here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeHzybyf2oI
View attachment 576710

A similar event happens in Mario Golf: World Tour

View attachment 576725

Then there is there whole controversy regarding what Toad says about Birdo in Super Mario Party's Party Pad:
in the UK it's male (he) while in the US it's female (she)
View attachment 576728View attachment 576729

Yoshi is a girl, apparantley confirmed by Nintendo if I recall right.

Yoshi is a girl, apparantley confirmed by Nintendo if I recall right.
1996 commercial for Super Mario USA in Japan (when they ported the Doki Doki Panic version of SMB2, not the lost levels version, to Japan)

enjoy your suifuel

the voice actor (as well as voice acting in the game) is a crossdressing man

later references to Birdo as female are basically just them being PC or trying to avoid controversy

Darling

notice how Popple in Superstar Saga hesitates to call Birdo a 'dame' and Birdo insists on changing name to Birdie

Last edited:
That's just how it is. I've been around to see the gaming community go from just chilling out playing whatever game you liked whether it be COD, Guitar Hero, or whatever to whatever the fuck is happening now. (I don't pay that much attention nowadays, I just play my indie hentai games and shit.)